Options

Treasure Hunt 8-27-18 not showing up

CassieJaneCassieJane Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I can't see the goals I need to play the treasure hunt. The announcement that treasure hunt is live pops up but when I check for the goals they aren't showing up. It says the reward is 50% of the sushi headband though? If I remember correctly this was the reward for the previous treasure hunt? Any way to solve this? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    You'll need to update to the newest version to participate in the Treasure Hunt. Please make sure you're on version 2.10.
  • Options
    monniebmonnieb Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    The same thing is happening in my game and I have already updated to version 2.10.
  • Options
    @monnieb What device and version are you on? If you haven't contacted Customer Care, I suggest doing that so they can help troubleshoot you.
  • Options
    monniebmonnieb Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Right after I commented, the goals appeared. After 2 days of the pop up and no goals. Go figure. Lol
  • Options
    Glad to hear it worked for you!

We've noticed that this issue has happened to some of our other users who changed the time (fast forward time within their settings) on their device. Due to them messing with their device time settings, the treasure hunt didn't show up as available as they were super forward in time/date. :( Unfortunately, there's no way for us to fix the event if they do the time hack.

If you know of any friends who do the time hack in the game, let them know that you advise against it as it may have some unintended effects. Namely, they may not have access to the events that we run.