Glitch took my saucers!

13Next

Comments

• level003level003 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Also, in case it helps, this happened on my new phone - samsung s9. Very frustrating. Just wasted a bunch of VIP tickets. 
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that. The team is still working on this. In the meantime, if this is happening to you, please contact Customer Care. They'll be able to give you the saucers that didn't stay.
  • gypsychkgypsychk Registered Users 100 Posts
    @DashingMike I reported it and was given 20 gold (which was nice of them), but was also told that saucers couldn't be restored.
    @gypsychk When did you write in? They should have the ability to credit saucers back now.
    @DashingMike Yesterday. Heard back today.
    Thanks for letting me know. Can you respond back to them and let them know to credit you the saucers for the milestones that you've passed. If they are still unable to, please PM me and I'll get this situated.
    @DashingMike, received canned response today stating that it's a known issue and will continue to happen until the issue can be fixed. (No mention of returning lost saucers, as requested.)
    Got to keep my saucers after the last trial. Yay!
    Same! Of course ... these are saucers I've won four times, at this point ... :wink:
    Hey guys! So does this bug seem like it's fixed? There was a Trial of Style on 4/17 that ended on 4/21. Were you able to keep the saucers?
    @DashingMike Since the bug is inconsistent, I'd have to get through at least a few ToSes. But I kept mine this last go-round, which is a great sign :smile:
    Great. I look forward to hearing your responses!
    Yes, I have been able to keep my saucers the last couple of trials. :)
  • nprioleaunprioleau Registered Users 6 Posts
    Has anyone else lost saucers after completing TOS? I went from 110 to 106 even though I just collected my rank prize after TOS. I submitted a ticket and Gowtham says to screenshot the saucers....umm. How do I do that when TOS is over and they're already starting a new one? I wouldn't be able to even screenshot my previous ranking as proof. This is so annoying!
    Hey there @nprioleau. Sorry to hear that you've lost your saucers. We have had some players who had issues with losing their saucers. Are you logged into Facebook? Unfortunately, we need players to screenshot lost saucers so that we can verify that they earned to credit them. We do have a new Trial of Style coming soon. Please try completing it and take screenshot of the milestones that you beat. If you do lose the saucers after the Trial of Style, send Customer Care the screenshots and they'll be able to help assist you.
    I am logged into FB. But by the time I tried to screenshot anything the TOS said a new one was coming up in two days so I can't even screenshot my ranking.
    Should I screenshot the venues where the saucers have disappeared?
    No. As you didn’t take screenshots of the milestones from the last Trial of Style, we won’t be able to help recover them. We can assist you in recovering your saucers if you lose them in this upcoming one as long as you take screenshots of the milestones you beat. 
    So for the future I'm supposed to screenshot every milestone just in case I lose saucers? That sounds ridiculous. I'm about to delete this game because the glitches are becoming more frequent and customer service is unwilling to help.
  • jay9r97jay9r97 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Is anyone having an issue where they finish the entire trial of style and after it is complete they get a message that they failed to earn the golden saucers and lose everything that they've earned?  I've gag this happen the last 5 trial of styles and now customer service is telling me they won't fix it despite the fact that iv have screen shots during I earned this golden saucer. 
    @nprioleau is it makes you feel any better I did screenshot and now they're refusing to help return my golden saucers.  They did return some but every time there's a nys trial of style I lose the saucers that is earned before. 
    @DashingMike. I just posted a new thread about this issue bc I didn't see this one.   I've had some saucers restored and the newest message I got dfrom customer service is that they will no longer restore despite screen shots proving I earned the saucers.   I've spent time and lots of $$ in this game.   I'm beyond frustrated at this point.   Any help should be great. 
    @jay9r97 Sorry to hear that. Please PM me and let's see if we can get this figured out.
  • AnnaNaomiAnnaNaomi Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

ERMMM I tried doing this I am owed SOOO many saucers at this point and basically all I get from customer care is that it's a known issue you'll have to deal with it until we fix it. Sometimes after a trial is over I don't get the 'you didn't beat all the levels' notification and I'm relieved for a few seconds til I click on one of those particular venues and get the heart breaking broken saucer disappearing. It has been an issue for so long but they don't seem bothered about fixing it. So I'm not bothered about trying to beat the levels anymore if I can great! As you get a spin on the wheel but I am not paying or working hard upgrading venues to beat the trial anymore because there is no point.