Options

Trial of Style Big Belly Deli gives me recipes I haven't learned yet

Yikes. This as designed? I unlocked Big Belly Deli earlier in the week and played it up till S3E11 to unlock the milestone level, but the Trial of Style level is giving me recipes I've never seen (chopped liver sandwich, everything bagel, pastrami sandwich, something else). Also, it displayed a graphic for New Item on Menu for two of them, but doesn't give the tutorial, and then customers immediately ordered several other recipes I hadn't seen yet. Pressing the customer to see the steps is only a partial solution...

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Thanks for letting me know! Sorry to hear that and I'll pass this along to the team.
  • Options
    punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    Thanks. I never managed to pass the milestone level, but at one point I came within 10 points of it (arghh) and was somehow rewarded with the prize, though I couldn't get past the level.
  • Options
    LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I have the same now in trial of style for out n inning. Its almost 8mpossible to do if you have to check every order how to make, not just one but a whole bunch of recipies i ave not learned yet.
  • Options
    hnacksonhnackson Registered Users 38 Posts
    This happened to me in Barnyard BBQ. In fact, some of the recipes I haven't seen and I completed all levels.
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    @hnackson Did this happen in Trial of Style or in regular game play?
  • Options
    @DashingMike It happened during Trial of Style. This was a little bit ago, I think when they were having the summer series wheel thing. I wish I could be more specific, but I do remember some recipes were completely foreign.
  • Options
    @DashingMike it happened just now and I was able to grab a screen shot. I swear I haven’t seen grilled spicy turkey, but I could be mistaken. Please let me know if I am. 
  • Options
    JArtVJArtV Registered Users 13 Posts
    @hnackson did you complete all of Barnyard BBQ a while ago before this Trial? I'm pretty sure that the grilled spicy turkey wasn't there when I was going through that show for the first time about 2 years ago. I had a similar thing when I went back to it after completing the whole thing and this particular recipe was shown as a new one. Seems like a few of the venues had small changes involving adding/removing some recipes (Did stuffing get removed from Party Fowl?).
  • Options
    punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts

An entire season got removed from Party Fowl which is where stuffing went...

• Options
    AlisonAlison Registered Users 26 Posts
    This has happened to me too on at least 4 different venues I opened purposely to play Trial Of Style (BBQ, Deli, Indian, K Pop - I can't open the game without crashing since today's update, so don't know the real names).

I think it is fair that you have to have completed a certain amount of the venue to play, but it shouldn't flash up recipes you have not learned/practiced yet.