Lost "All Customers Served" status on most levels

Once I get five stars on all the episodes of a venue, I always go back and make sure I've also completed it for serving all the customers for each episode. I had all customers served on all venues except the two I'm still currently working through (Bouncy Birthday and Giza), so they all had the golden wings on each episode within the venue, and the golden crown on the outside of the venue near the star count. Today, most of my episodes on all venues are now showing that all customers have NOT been served in each episode. A handful of episodes in each venue are showing as having them all served, so I don't know what happened. Not sure if there's a glitch, or an update that added more customers to episodes? Has anyone else had this happen? All my other progress looks saved normally (all stars, outfit pieces, gold, coins, level all appear normal).

Prev13

Comments

• mrslovemrslove Registered Users 19 Posts
    I had gold crowns on every venue except VIP Valhalla (just missing 4-15) and Great Eats of Giza (still working through that). This morning, WHILE I WAS IN THE GAME, ALL my crowns turned to silver. The difference? Most of them showed that I hadn't served all customers. I am grateful that it didn't take my gold stars--it's easier to regain the "served all customers"--ALTHOUGH I am not going to do that. I will contact customer support through the game, but has anyone else had this particular glitch happen to them?
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there @mrslove. We're aware of this and the development team is looking into getting this fixed as soon as they can.
  • zatarantazataranta Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @mrslove, I have the same problem. :'(
  • LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Me tooo ALL VENUES with gold turned silver😩, while i was im the game. Finished the last episode in caveman paleo to get all stars and gold for serving all customers it turned to gold and the all of a sudden all are silver 😞 strange thing is it did recognise i got the last star so have 300/300 but does not recognised i also served all customers for all anymore, while i just didit and did not get out of game (just played another venue to come back to a silver crown instead of gold
  • mrslovemrslove Registered Users 19 Posts
    I contacted customer care, and, as DashingMike said, they’re working on it. I’m sure it won’t be long until we get our gold crowns back! P.S. The support agent did give me 20 gold, which I really appreciated!
  • AmarahEdwardsAmarahEdwards Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same issue, i hope it gets fixed soon!
  • beansoupbeansoup Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Happened to me too today. I’m just going to keep playing and hope they give us back our gold crowns soon! 
  • kt2jdtsmomkt2jdtsmom Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Me too! :'(
    I contacted customer care too, but as yet they have not respnded. Hope it get fixed soon!
  • ale29ale29 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    The same happened to me! I contacted customer care and they answered but their suggestions didn’t work so I’m waiting to see what they say next :neutral:  
  • coakescoakes Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Whatever you do, don’t keep playing. My account did the same glitch and when they restored it any progress I made during the glitched days was wiped, including any upgrades I used gold to purchase. I started playing again today and my account glitched again, so now I’m waiting for another response from customer care. 
  • phairgamephairgame Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thanks for the advice —I am taking relevant screen shots so if I lose progress at least I have some evidence of where I am each day. I saw on FB that someone lost their second slot on Chew Orleans, I can’t get myself too worked up over gold crowns, but I don’t want to lose upgrades or game progress!
  • DalilahDalilah Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Mine is worst!!!!! Besides most of my games turned to SILVER which previously was GOLD. May I know if anyone here experience not able to play the "SPIN THE WHEELS TO EARN PRIZES"? Mine can't and not able to/ Whenever I start to click the button so that i can start the spinning. the game will automatically CLOSE!!!!!!!! Why are there so many glitches and are they gonna compensate us for that? I cant even play properly without the game close and end by itself. Thumbs down!!!!!
    Customer care answered today and told me uninstall my game and since I logged with FB my game progess will be saved until I reinstall the game... I’m not sire if I should do that... Has someone tried that? 

@ale29 Don't reinstall the game. We are aware that there is an issue with the golden laurels. Just let Customer Care know that Dashing Mike has mentioned to not reinstall the game and to close out the ticket. We're working on fixing this as soon as we can.

@DashingMike I read this message too late, I already did that but anything happened... Anyway, I’m going to let them know what you told me. Thank you!

• AnnaNaomiAnnaNaomi Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

Yeah unfortunately you just have to wait this one out, I've tried re-doing some level to get gold all customers served again but I come back to them later and it's back to beige :(

Yes the same happened to me!! I was playing Dinerland all over again just to have one of my gold crowns back but when I came back after an hour, all the episodes that I had already earned gold where silver AGAIN!! It’s so frustrating!! I cant even gain back my crowns because the progress is not being saved!!

It’s known glitch and they and the developers are working on a fix. My only hope is that the fix doesn’t cause more problems.

• stream27stream27 Registered Users 18 Posts

Thanks! I just got the same message back from CS a couple seconds ago. Makes me wonder what caused it, as it happened across venues I've had completed for years.

• kaiamahalakaiamahala Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Has anyone’s game been fixed yet?
  • kt2jdtsmomkt2jdtsmom Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Not mine
    This is not fixed yet. Once it is, I'll update this thread.
  • XandraSkyXandraSky Registered Users 49 Posts
    I played about three levels in Giza and everything was fine. Then after I finished another level “blam” everything switched back right after that level. It was so strange. 

I thought maybe they were going to change how you get the golden crown. So I checked for an update and didn’t see one so that’s when I came here.

thankfully I have not bought any upgrades in about a day or two. 
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    This just happend to me, is there any idea when it wil be fixed? I see its been an issue for a while now for others.
    Just got the golden crown on table steaks back, hope this one sticks and hope even more that all my gold crowns are back soon, without progress loss
    I thought I had re-earned a few then watched them flip back to silver.
  • tancabeantancabean Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Happened to me too. Hope they figure it out soon. Honestly I'm terrified to pour much money into this game given the many bugs and reports of people losing progress.

Customer service recommended that I connect to Facebook in order to restore the gold crowns. I've had no major issues so far and have never connected to FB so I'm scared to change anything. Doesn't make sense to me why Facebook is required to save progress. 

• squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I am connected to FB and it still happened to me. Whats the consenus on still playing? Is this a glitch that will be fixed on the back end or will they have to do something to my game? Do I need to open a ticket?
  • Peach375Peach375 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I had this happened To me too. I have invested a lot of time and spent way too much money for these to just disappear forever. I was given the response a week or so ago that they were aware of the bug but no updates on if and when it will be fixed. I’m now worried about spending anymore money on this game.