Kindle version hasn't updated in over a year and I don't have an android device. Help

NatNat16NatNat16 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
The kindle fire version of the game hasn't updates since August 2017. Are the developers just not bothering anymore? I've seen a few things about it "maybe" being possible to switch game progress to an android device, but I use Apple for my phone. Does anyone know what's going on? I've got loads of gold and coins and have spent a fair bit of money on in app purchases since I started playing on my fire,

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    If you're trying to move from Amazon to iOS, let Customer Care know and they'll be able to assist you.
  • NatNat16NatNat16 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

Which customer services? Apple, Amazon or Glu?

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts

Contact Customer Care through the Settings of your Game. They will be able to assist you.

• AlisonAlison Registered Users 26 Posts
    I used to have an Amazon Fire device and I gave up asking them when they were going to update.  The game was quite boring, you can't spin the wheel or benefit from any auto chef tokens etc.no Trial of Style and very little opportunity to get gold as my ads didn't work either.

I updated my device to an Android, the game transferred without an issue and is much more fun to play.  It is disgusting that they have not updated Fire and kindle since August 2017.