Options

Swine 'n' Dine Series Finale

Any others of you already have the Swine 'n' Dine Series Finale saucer... and feeling a little bit ripped off that you can't get the High Roller wheel trophy that is available now? I feel like i'm being punished for doing a prompt/good job! :(

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts

Someone started a thread on this in the Bug&Issues subforum. This is a bug and we’re looking to fix this as soon as we can.

• Options
    winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts

I thought the other thread was about someone who had just completed the Swine n Dine finale and hadn't got their reward? I'm sure we were told that for those of us who had completed the Swine n dine series finale, it would be reset, although we would keep the saucer, so we could play for the High Roller Wheel? Mine hasn't been reset yet though.

• Options
    soozaboozasoozabooza Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

Thanks, @DashingMike ... y'all are always on top of it. I'll look for the bug issue to get fixed up! :)

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey guys! Sorry about that. It was supposed to reset but it didn’t. If you already completed it, please let Customer Care know. They’ll be able to credit you the wheel spin.
  • Options
    XandraSkyXandraSky Registered Users 49 Posts
    Oh shucks. I should of come here and looked that up. I was bummed about not getting the high roller wheel too since I also had already completed the series finale.