Unable to participate in Trial of Style

RubickRubick Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I have been unable to participate in Trial of Style for months. I have had the little gift box icon next to my trial, and when I click on it it tells me my rank is zero, and to join the next Trial. When there is currently a Trial in session, I see the same message, next to the leaderboard. I basically can't actually enter the area where you select a stage. It looks like I have a prize to pick up, but no way to actually pick it up when I click on the Trail icon.

I have made 2-3 tickets over this, and have had my game upgraded, uninstall/reinstall, and have even moved to a brand new tablet with the same issue. I would really like to be able to participate in the Trail. When it first started, I was able to participate, but one day it just no longer allowed me to. The final response I got from in-game help is that this is something they are working on. Can anyone help me with this issue?

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Are you logged into Facebook? If so, can you try logging out to see if that will help? If not, please PM me and we'll see if this is something we can fix.
  • hp81hp81 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am experiencing the same problem - I haven't had a trial for style for about two months! My account isn't connected to facebook 😠
  • SutherngirrlSutherngirrl Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am having the same issue. Completed a TOS 4-5 of them ago. Clicked on it to retrieve gift and it said I didn't have one. Wait for next TOS to begin. It's been doing that every since. Customer service had me uninstall/reinstall and even though I was logged into FB, my progress was gone. They were able to recover most of it except for the last 9 restaurants (cheeky tiki to Really Inuit).We all know how expensive it is just to purchase venues plus upgrading everything inside of them to a point of winning levels. So now not only is my TOS still stuck, I have to repurchase all of them if I want to get to the most recent one. I'm so unbelievably frustrated!! 😠
  • rooroo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have never been able to participate in any ToS, keeps saying the trial is over even when it's  a new one.
  • kchetterkchetter Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am having the same problem and cannot collect the little gift box next to style of trial and cannot participate in any new retrials. I have spent quite a bit of money on this game and this is incredibly disappointing. The customer service people just give me a cut and paste response and have not fixed it.