Adventure Series

It’s time to go on an adventure with Flo and Cookie! 
Starting on September 17, 2018 to October 7, 2018, get ready to go on 2 Treasure Hunts, 3 Series Finales, and 3 Trial of Styles. Complete these to earn avatar items and spins towards the limited time Adventure Wheel and Adventure Reward Wheel!
Event Calendar:
9/17 - 9/20 : Series Finale (Venue: Pieces of Ate) 9/20 - 9/24 : Trial of Style (Milestones: Adventurous Eats, Pieces of Ate, Zero G Pizzeria, Great Eats of Giza)9/21 - 9/24 : Treasure Hunt 9/25 - 9/28 : Series Finale (Venue: Bavaria Fest [Medieval Dines Spinoff])9/27 - 9/30 : Trial of Style (Milestones: Caveman Paleo, Bavaria Fest, Lava Luau)9/29 - 10/1 : Treasure Hunt 10/2 - 10/5 : Series Finale (Venue: Great Eats of Giza) 10/3 - 10/7 : Trial of Style (Milestones: Adventurous Eats, Medieval Dines, Lava Luau, Great Eats of Giza) 
Series Finale Prizes:
Pieces of Ate Series Finale : Pirate Sash Bavaria Fest Series Finale : 1 Free Spin on the Adventure Reward WheelGreat Eats of Giza Series Finale : Gold Shoes
Treasure Hunt Prizes
9/21 Treasure Hunt: 29 Pieces towards the Egyptian Hat 9/29 Treasure Hunt: Another 29 Pieces towards the Egyptian Hat 
Complete both Treasure Hunts to craft the Egyptian Hat (Requires 58 Pieces) 
Trial of Style Prizes
1st in all 3 Trial of Style: Captain FeatherworthTop 3 in all 3 Trial of Style: Pirate ApronTop 5 in all 3 Trial of Style: Eye PatchTop 10 in all 3 Trial of Style: 1 Spin on the Adventure Reward Wheel Top 20 in all 3 Trial of Style: 1 Spin on the Adventure Wheel Top 3 in 2 of the Trial of Style: 1 Spin on the Adventure Reward Wheel Beat all levels (44) in Adventure Series Trial of Styles: 1 Spin on the Adventure Reward Wheel Beat half of the levels (22) in Adventure Series Trial of Styles: 1 Spin on the Adventure Wheel Beat 11 levels in Adventure Series Trial of Styles: 1 Spin on the Adventure Wheel 

Prev1

Comments

• KimmycatKimmycat Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Hooray!  I’m excited for the prizes and I’m going to go work on Bavaria Fest right now ❤️
  • AnnaNaomiAnnaNaomi Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Bavaria fest is the only one I don't have unlocked :(
  • bluefire1983bluefire1983 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    9/17 - 9/20 : Series Finale (Venue: Pieces of Ate) 

This hasn’t shown up for me yet. Anyone? 
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    The event hasn't started yet but please look forward to it!
    edited September 2018
    Event is live now. Thanks for your patience! :) Please make sure you're on the right config to see this. For iOS it is 4008 and for Android it is 3769. If you're not seeing these numbers, toggle your wifi off and on to make sure it's downloaded. Good luck everyone!

• stream27stream27 Registered Users 18 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Since the update, my game has been crashing on launch. I did a reinstall, thinking that would fix the problem, but now when I re-connect to Facebook, it doesn't load any of my game progress. If anyone else is experiencing crashing, maybe don't try a reinstall, as you might not be able to recover your game data from Facebook. Hoping I can get all my progress back (had all autochefs and 5 stars in everything except for a few episodes in Giza..) Bonus, it's still crashing, so I have to launch it 10+ times to get it to open to check on my support ticket. 
  • AlisonAlison Registered Users 26 Posts
    I am also crashing since the update, I will take your advice stream27 and not reinstall, but this is extremely frustrating.
  • clarebear1972clarebear1972 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am having the same issue with it crashing and was considering a reinstall. Last time this happened I was able to launch it from Google play but it's not working this time.
    Hey guys. Sorry to hear that you’re crashing. Are you all on Android? 
    Yes, I am on Android.
    Can you turn off your WiFi and then launch the game? Leave it offline for about 5 minutes and then toggle your WiFi back on? Let me know if that helps with the crashing. Can you also double check what config you are on? You can find this info on the bottom of your Settings. 
    Android here, too. 

Turning wifi off get the game to load, but as soon as I turned it back on, it crashed while I was checking my support ticket.
    Did you leave the game on for about 5 minutes before turning the wifi back on?
    Tried reconnecting to wifi after 5 minutes and 10+. After reconnecting, it seems the crashing happens 1) when I view my support ticket then try to go back to the game and 2) toggling the connect/disconnect from Facebook. I don't actually want to play any of the episodes until my support ticket is answered because I don't want to take the chance that my lost game will get overwritten somehow with new progress, as I spent a lot of money on the game over the years and am hoping I can get it back.
    Hey there @stream27. Thanks for testing for me. Can you PM me with the name you added to your support ticket. I wanna go through some other troubleshooting with you.
    Thanks, that has worked and will let me turn on the WiFi afterwards without crashing, but it still won't let me load the game with the WiFi on.  It is better, but having to turn the WiFi off to load the game is not normal.
    Hey @Alison. Are you on Android as well? 
    edited September 2018
    I spoke too soon, even though I played a few games it got to a stage which it didn't like and crashed.  I am now back at the very beginning, at the Table Steak tutorial, it crashes or I get the spinning circle when I try to retrieve my game from Facebook.

I managed to send a ticket, but it crashes as soon as I go back to the map.
    edited September 2018
    Yes, I am on android. Version 2.11.4 Config 3769
    Ok. Thanks. Our team is working on the issue. We appreciate your patience in the meantime. 
  • TocahontasTocahontas Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Are there any more updates on this issue yet? If I shut off my Wi-Fi on my tablet I can finally load the game and wait a few minutes, then reconnect to internet I can play. But if I have to go back into the game it keeps doing the same thing and closing trying to launch.  I don't want to shut off my Wi-Fi each time. Any update would be appreciated 
    We're still investigating this. It seems like it's only affecting Android users on some specific Android devices. :/ Will keep this thread updated once I hear back.
  • TocahontasTocahontas Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    It did the table steak loop today, that I'm all too familiar with. I then uninstalled and reinstalled but it won't let me connect to my account, still table steaks loop, so I put a ticket in.  Today was my day off work.  The next two days I work 10 hours each day, I'm not happy I could not play my favorite game today.  I'm not on an Android,the device I use is an Amazon fire tablet that I have downloaded Google services onto just so i could play this game.  I hope this does not take days to fix.  
    PM me your name that you used in your ticket. I’ll make sure your account goes back onto your device so you can play once Android/Amazon is fixed.
    Can you do the same for me please @DashingMike?  I too have gone back to Table Steaks and can't connect to to FB.  Alison is the name on my ticket, sent to Customer Care 18 Sept @ 22:43GMT. I am on Android. 
    Hey guys! We think we may have found the reason that Android users are crashing. Can you try to launch the game and make sure you're on config 3779. Thanks!
    edited September 2018
    Hi @DashingMike, I am now able to load the game without crashing which is great, I am showing config 3779 but it still won't let me connect to FB.

I know the drill, I have relaunched loads of times, cleared cache, I even reinstalled the game, but I am just getting the whirling circle.  I have over 14gb of free space and have excellent home broadband  - I have no issues at all with any other game or device.

I had a reply from Customer Care, they confirmed my stats saved on FB, but I can't connect and am still on the Table Steaks tutorial.

Please help
    Please PM me the name you used in the ticket and I'll try to locate it.
  • capdetroitcapdetroit Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I got 5 stars on episode 8 of level 2 of pieces of ate but treasure hunt series isn’t recognizing so I’m stuck — how can I fix that?
  • DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Will Captain Featherworth ever appear in the wheels in the future? I can normally win all the Trial of Style’s but this time there is now way I can win partly because of party fowl, it’s my downfall! 😬😥 So I won’t be able to win him sadly.