Series Finale

hzuccolohzuccolo Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
Question - do all levels of the series finale give you a high roller wheel?  I was doing the pieces of ate and I did not notice until level 3 or 4 that I got a wheel and then I got one for 5 - but if I got wheels for the other levels - they don't save unless you roll them right then and there?

Comments

• LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Only if you complete the entire series finale you earn the highrollerwheel, so win all five in a row and for beating the finale you earn the wheel, if not you get set back to number one and need to do the levels afain. You only earn one reward for every level in the final. Hope this helps 😀
  • hzuccolohzuccolo Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Right I got that - but it looked like the rewards that I won were turns on one of the wheels - and I was wondering if that was common or not.
  • AnnaNaomiAnnaNaomi Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Usually I get a spin on the deal, premium and high roller wheel as prizes and the other 2 are something like VIP tickets or gold
  • DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    If you mean the pieces of ate series finale the prize for completing it is the belt from pieces of ate set instead of a high roller wheel spin. 
    Its part of the adventure series. 

• hzuccolohzuccolo Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    @Dennie - no I meant what @Annanaomi referred to.  It was a generic to all series finales i just happened to be playing Pieces of Ate when I noticed it.  For every level you play of the series finale you win something special.  I think for levels 3 and 4 you win spins on the deal and premium wheels and when you beat 5 you get a spin on the high roller wheel.
  • DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Ah right, I see.