Game crashing

2Next

Comments

• MincoMinco Registered Users 9 Posts
    Turning off the wifi worked as far as being able to play the game but the daily goals and trial venue and the news announcements will not open because it requires internet connection. When I turn the wifi back on, the game will not launch.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    If you don't watch videos, do you still crash?
    Thanks for letting me know about this. This is great information to pass to the development team. I see some players mentioning about ads. If you guys don't watch the ads, does the game stay stable for you?
  • ArthurEdwardArthurEdward Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    No, it doesn't, it just works a little bit longer and then just crashes. It happened to me in the middle of level today
    Hey there @ArthurEdward. Do you mind taking a look at your achievements and see if you can locate September login bonus in there?
  • cookingmama2131cookingmama2131 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Still only working completely offline. Sometimes it loads my Google play info and crashes right after that, sometimes the splash screen stays up for 20 seconds and then crashes, sometimes it crashes seconds after launch. I tried reopening after crash 3-5 times as suggested and still no luck. :(   hope it's fixed soon as I miss playing this game!!!
    @cookingmama2131 Are you on Android as well? Can you check and see if you have an achievement September Login Bonus?
  • me202me202 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I can turn off wifi and log in....there is no September bonus.  The tablet is android.  If wifi is on...no login even after 5 tries in a row.
    Hey, DashingMike, I don't have that achievement
  • luvmybaby102103luvmybaby102103 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Same issue... After the update I crashed and can no longer get on, it just crashes while loading... I have tried no Wi-Fi as well... Nothing... I even reinstalled the game several times and it'll let me get on for 5 minutes, then just crashes... I too have android
  • cookingmama2131cookingmama2131 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @DashingMike yes I am on android. No achievement for September login bonus. If I load the game in airplane mode (offline), let it load completely, then turn off airplane it works fine and loads achievements, daily goals, news, etc. Has not yet crashed after 10min playing but I haven't tried any free gold offers or videos yet. Thanks for your hard work & help!! 
  • tancabeantancabean Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Game starts ok with wifi disabled. After enabling wifi I can still play episodes and complete season finales. Trying to watch a video or spin a wheel with wifi enabled results in an immediate crash. Running Android 7.
  • perfctlineperfctline Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Game still crashing..at one point today it did load and I played for about 30 mins...then it crashed has not come back...only in offline
  • AnnaNaomiAnnaNaomi Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    No, apart from it taking 2 attempts to load in the first place 
  • mstiepup75mstiepup75 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Mine has been crashing as well. The minute I start the game, it stops working, and shuts down. I'm on an android; I've cleared the game's cache several times, restarted the tablet, it'll work for a few minutes and then crash again. This started happening 2 days ago.
  • perfctlineperfctline Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    So are you all going to post pone the events? Because at this point your game is unplayable
  • AlisonAlison Registered Users 26 Posts
    I am back at the Table Steaks tutorial and it crashes every time I try to log into Facebook to retrieve my game, so the game is totally unplayable for me, I can't even do the daily tasks or spin the wheel as it is pointless.

Please can we have a rough time frame?
  • mdwallismdwallis Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Mine won't load with or without wifi
    Hey there guys! Think we got the fix. Try relaunching the game and make sure you're on config 3779.
  • adashplayeradashplayer Registered Users 20 Posts
    Yes, it seems like it is fixed indeed! Thanks a lot!
  • ediegermediegerm Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yay, it’s working again! Thank you Dashing Mike!
    Thank you so much for your patience! I know a lot of you guys weren't able to play the Series Finale for Pieces of Ate so we will run the event again with the prize for Android users at a later time! Thanks for sticking with us!
  • tancabeantancabean Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Thank you!
    It seems that the game is working fine. Thank you so much, DashingMike!
  • momnmomn Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I play on an iPad that is up to date, has plenty of space available, and has plenty of bandwidth. I have not been able to open the app for almost a week. Crashes on the opening screen every time. Airplane mode does not fix this. Is there a fix coming? 
  • ChopsChops Registered Users 3 Posts
    Crashing here for the last few days. I updated my iPad to iOS 12, rebooted, toggled wifi but still am getting the message that multiple crashes have been detected and to contact customer service.