Options

High roller wheel issues

mstiepup75mstiepup75 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Just wondering if anyone is having the same problem I am, or if someone can fix it... I get awarded the high roller wheel, and then when I go there, all the prizes are one coin. There used to be very decent prizes... what happened? And will real the decent prizes come back?

Comments

• Options
    Quick follow up on this... I contacted GLU customer service and they just thanked me for bringing it to their attention, but that was a few weeks ago...
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there @mstiepup75. Thanks for letting us know about this. The team is aware of it and looking to get a fix in for this as soon as possible. If you're only seeing Coins, its because you have all available avatar items from the wheel at the time.
  • Options
    Thank you for getting back to me! But I'm pretty sure there were more that I still don't have....?
  • Options
    @mstiepup75 Sometimes there are new avatar sets but the tokens for those avatar sets are not available in the wheels. Avatar sets are released first and then in 2 updates time, they'll be available in the Wheel to be earned. If you'd like the avatar set right when it comes out, your best bet is to grab them from the Style Sets where you can earn them through Gold.
  • Options
    jenminicoopjenminicoop Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @DashingMike The enso sushi outfit is still not available in style sets. So it’s still impossible to get that set (except for the one item that was available by treasure hunt). Also, with this whole high roller thing... I also only have coins available in there. I know the team is fixing this. But, really, if I’m interested in getting avatar items sooner than 2 updates later, this makes high roller wheel completely useless to me, whether they fix it or not. Can we at least get some gold or prep recipes in high roller wheel, so it’s not totally useless?
  • Options
    DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Prep recipes, the good ones, would be great in there if possible. Bit like the summer wheel they made would be amazing. Even if it’s temporary. Great suggestion Jenminicoop!  
    I have so many high roller wheels now and keep winning more but nothing to spin on them. I love trial of style but ultimately at the moment I am playing for fun as I can’t use my prize. Also with the new ‘Sets’ I doubt I will ever have anything to win as I will probably get the sets. I’m not sure my self control will last a few months of waiting! 😂

• Options
    I'll pass along about wanting to add Gold and prep recipes to the High Roller Wheel. The Enso Sushi is not available in style sets yet because of some upcoming events where they'll be available as prizes. Please look forward to these events soon!
  • Options
    CometHJCometHJ Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Previously if you have all available avatar pieces it would tell you and not waste the roll. This is very disappointing to have lost a roll. I’ve lost one recently myself.