Treasure hunt problem

KimmycatKimmycat Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
Im stuck on Adventure Treasure Hunt 7/15 which is to get 5 stars on Episode 8 of Season 2 of Pieces of Ate.  I already had 5 stars, but I didn’t get the prize.  No big whoop - then I replayed that level, got 5 stars again - still nothing.  Any way you can help?

ps I love the treasure hunts!

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Glad to hear you love the treasure hunts! Sorry to hear you’re stuck! Did you use a VIP to pass it? We’re looking into why this is happening. 
  • KimmycatKimmycat Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    No I didn’t use a VIP actually, I used a super.  
    Thanks for the info! We’re still investigating this. Will update this thread once we find something conclusive. 
  • KellyHjelKellyHjel Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m having the exact same problem. Wondering if perhaps there was a typo and we need to get 5 stars on a different level. But which one?
  • ansk33ansk33 Registered Users 11 Posts
    edited September 2018
    And I’m having the same problem!!! Also love the new initiative, Treasure Hunt, but HATE all the problems: Just in the past week: I lost the golden wings, the games crashed multiple times when I tapped the daily goals button, I lost the prize wheel, and yesterday I lost all the hard earned time bonusses in the prep kitchen!!! And now this!!! And not a word from support! Pardon my french, but WTF is going on with the game, DashingMike???
    P.S. Maybe it’s a coincidence, and they solved the issue at the exact same time, but I just finished episode 12 in season 2 of Pieces of Ate with 5 stars and was rewarded the five gold pieces and moved on!
    ... but it is going to quite interesting from here on out, since the prize for succeeding in the next challenge is two times the prize wheel ... which is dissapeared in my game!!!
    edited September 2018
    I won not two but three prize wheels!!! But no reward, for no prize wheel - so the prize just vanished!!! Would I have played three episodes of Zero-G, if there was no prize in the end? No! Waste of my time!
  • KimmycatKimmycat Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    @ansk33. It worked!  I got 5 stars on season 2 episode 12 and I got the treasure hunt #7 prize!  Thanks so much I have no idea how you figured that out.

@KellyHjel Yay a workaround!
    @Kimmycat - I didn’t 😁! Just sheer luck 🤪
    Thanks for letting us know. The fix is in for the Treasure Hunt. Thanks for letting us know. If you're not receiving your rewards, please force close and reopen and see if it shows up. If not, please PM me and I'll investigate. As it is the weekend, I won't have much support so please be patient with me.
    @DashingMike, I don’t know how to PM you, since I’m new here 😬! The game has been closed numerous times, since I missed out on four turns on the prize wheel (rewards in the treasure hunt), and since I still don’t have a prize wheel (it dissapeared two days ago - the button in the lower left corner was replaced by a button shaped like a gift, and at the same time all my golden saucers dissapeared as well as the trial of style venue), I didn’t get any prizes related to the prize wheel!
    Seems like they removed 2.0 features from you due to the fact you were crashing a lot. You can PM me by tapping on my name on the thread. It should show you my profile and a message button. I'll message you first that way you don't have to go through the motions.