No notifications

ohhhfireohhhfire Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
has anyone else had the game stop sending notifications when recipes have finished?  I have checked and rechecked my settings, toggled them on and off, restarted multiple times and still nothing.  

Comments

• jay9r97jay9r97 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I don't get the notifications either
  • arisa_atreidesarisa_atreides Registered Users 19 Posts
    Same here. I deleted the app and re-downloaded hoping that it would bring the notifications back, but it didn’t.
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Happened to me too, no more notifications.
  • hnacksonhnackson Registered Users 38 Posts
    same. I just got a new phone and my progress was restored beautifully, but now I do not get notifications.
    Oh wait, I got one! 
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there! Make sure that your notifications are on in both your device settings as well as your app. If it is and you're still not getting notifications, please let me know.
  • ohhhfireohhhfire Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I am still getting notifications from all my other apps no problem.  Notifications for cooking dash are definitely turned on.
    i double checked. I was receiving notifications and then it stopped all of a sudden. I did receive one notification a bit ago about trial of style, but did not receive a notification 2 hours later that my recipie was done. 
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    They are back!
  • ohhhfireohhhfire Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Mine are back too, yay
    So everything is looking good now?
  • arisa_atreidesarisa_atreides Registered Users 19 Posts
    Yep, notifications are back now. I didn’t modify anything from my end. It magically starts working again 😆
    Awesome. Glad to hear it.