Sometimes I look at the Trial of Style and realize this one isn't happening

'Cause everyone always said Caveman Paleo is a pain, I never opened that venue.  It's the first milestone level in the upcoming event.  Oh well!

Comments

• hnacksonhnackson Registered Users 38 Posts
    Same. I think the trial of style is a great idea, but it does suck when you don't have most of the venues. I'm not going to spend my gold just top open a venue i won't be able to master by the time of trial of style. I wish it was set up more like the Duels in restaurant dash in that it won't force you to play a venue you don't have. 

I just play what I can at least I'll get some sort of prize. But I dislike these "series events" i usually can only get so far in them as I don't have all the venues, that includes the treasure hunt. i'm not made of money so i can't purchase too much gold, though I do purchase some when i can because i realize developing and maintaining this game does cost some.
  • hnacksonhnackson Registered Users 38 Posts
    Oh sorry and while i'm bitching, I hate that they're making the series finales temporary and only during special events. I find to beat most of them, you have to use the VIP for that venue and sometimes it takes many hours to prepare. Plus, if you miss the event there's no word on when they will be offered again. Lastly, I feel that if i beat all levels, just let me do the series finale if it's available. 
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I don't get the dislike for Caveman Paleo, it's one of my favourites! Much better than later venues like the insufferable Tokyo and Birthday venues! I find it's the later venues that cost a fortune, most of the early ones aren't too bad.
  • jonahfalconjonahfalcon Registered Users 27 Posts
    I despise Caveman Paleo. Too many working parts and combos.

Just dreadful. 
  • djwombatdjwombat Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Love caveman paleo. The food cooks so fast, so its fun to micro that stage. I refuse to upgrade the appliance firestarters past level 1 tho  :)
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    hnackson said:
    Same. I think the trial of style is a great idea, but it does suck when you don't have most of the venues. I'm not going to spend my gold just top open a venue i won't be able to master by the time of trial of style. I wish it was set up more like the Duels in restaurant dash in that it won't force you to play a venue you don't have. 

I just play what I can at least I'll get some sort of prize. But I dislike these "series events" i usually can only get so far in them as I don't have all the venues, that includes the treasure hunt. i'm not made of money so i can't purchase too much gold, though I do purchase some when i can because i realize developing and maintaining this game does cost some.
    I agree!! We should only get venues we have unlocked because we loose saucers if we cant get that far
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    hnackson said:

I agree!! We should only get venues we have unlocked because we loose saucers if we cant get that far
    How would that work though? As you compete against others then you all need to play the same restaurants so how would Glu be able to sort that out?