Daily Free spin not given

AnnaNaomiAnnaNaomi Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
Every so often I will come onto the game in the morning and I won't have a free spin, it is not my top priority but I know that it is missing because I always spin the wheel 3 times so when I go on it it says that it costs 5000 to spin the wheel. It happens quite often, at least once every 2 weeks if not weekly. I contacted customer support and they gave me the same answer as everything else 'take a screenshot' but I'm at a loss of how to take a screenshot of something that isn't on my screen in the first place??? Sure I could take a shot of the 5000 but that would just look like I span the wheel and want another free one  :D
Prev1

Comments

• beansoupbeansoup Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    This happens to me to. Every few days, the wheel will take 2 days instead of 1 to reset. Was never sure if this was deliberate or a bug.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear about that. We've had some players had this happen when they're traveling outside of their time zone or when their device time settings isn't set to automatic. Could that be the case for you guys?
    I don’t believe so! I haven’t been traveling and I just checked that my time was set to automatic. 
  • AnnaNaomiAnnaNaomi Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Nope not the case for me either I haven't travelled anywhere even close to being out of my time zone and my time is set to automatic
  • arisa_atreidesarisa_atreides Registered Users 19 Posts
    I’m having the same issue as well, about 2-3 times a week. I haven’t travelled around to a different timezone, never mess with my time settings on my phone, and the timezone is set to automatic.
    There is a timer for the wheels. What do you see when you've finished spinning the deal wheel (when you do get it)?
    When it requires 2 days to reset, I believe it says something like 1 day and 17 hours or so. I can wait until it happens again to screenshot it and confirm.
    I'd appreciate it if you could grab a screenshot. :)
    Managed to get a screenshot. Guess I won’t be getting a free spin tomorrow 😆
  • ansk33ansk33 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I’ve reported that problem numerous times, since the prize wheels were introduced, to customer care, and I keep getting the same prefabricated answer about the time zones or something with the clock - even if I beforehand add that I haven’t been travelling and that there is nothing wrong with the clock settings on my iPad. Here months later it’s still an issue!
    @DashingMike  here is my screenshot! It’s usually always after about 2-3 days of free spins and it resets to 1day 19 hours. Haven’t traveled or changed time zones or phone settings since.
  • LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I have the same, will take a screenshot when i hapoens again!
  • bluefire1983bluefire1983 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I have had this for months as well 
  • ohhhfireohhhfire Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I have also been having this issue but didn’t think it was a big enough problem to contact support.   
  • hnacksonhnackson Registered Users 38 Posts
    same
  • zandrasazandrasa Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Same same for me too.
  • elizard123elizard123 Registered Users 52 Posts
    yeah. ditto. same here
    I have the same, will take a screenshot when i hapoens again!
    Thanks for the info guys! I will be passing this back to the team!

More screenshot. This is what I did today, in case any of these actions might be the trigger:
    1. Opened app for the first time today, collected daily incomes on all venues, collected VIP recipe and started a new VIP recipe. I forgot to do the free spin.
    2. 1 hour later I opened the app again because the VIP recipe completed, collected the recipe, started another recipe. Did a free spin and got 3 golds. Free spin timer showed 1d 20h.
    Awesome. Thanks for the screenshots everyone. I've passed this along to the team.
    edited October 2018
    Guess i am not getting my free spin tomorrow.. heres my screenshot, after 3 days of claiming in a row it turned to an additional day Probably already from this morning, but just noticed it now.
  • luvmybaby102103luvmybaby102103 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Happens to me too... I noticed it happens if I log in the game after midnight
  • hnacksonhnackson Registered Users 38 Posts
    I actualy haven't had the free daily spin in a couple days. It keeps resetting before i can get it. 
    I still have the issue and currently it seems to hapoen to me every 3-4 consecutive logins, nothing to do timer resets.. yesterday had it again, so we will see in a couple of days
    And there it is again, after 3 days. Kind of seems a programmed error, is there a max no of spins for a number of days included, maybe to prevent misuse or something? If so it should be set at a higher number because regular players get this issue every couple of days. Please check mu data, my ipad is connected to the same wifi every day in the same timezone and clock never changes so thats not it.

• @DashingMike i hope you are still there, as i have not seen you respond in a while. I have received message from customer care to take care of this issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Have synced as stated in the mail from them but would really really appreciate your help if i cannot get my game back after. Frankly am a bit afraid what happened before will happen again. So please help if i loose all progress because of it. Uninstalling now ... sigh.. bit frightened..
    Created a ticket, indeed lost all progress and link with fb does not seem to do anything at all :'(
    Full reinstall didnt solve. Its either a bug or a programmed error. Again tomorrow will not receive a daily spin. Can you please sort this out?
  • JustMeTooJustMeToo Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Happens to me all the time, thought I was just seeing things.  Used my daily free spin a few minutes ago and now I have to wait 2 days... do they take the weekend off?

Also @DashingMike - the High Roller Prize wheel is kind of useless if you have everything already... are they planning on releasing more stuff I can win on a spin any time soon or am I going to lose these again the next time the game updates? (Happened last time). It’s nice to get them during the TOS, but quit teasing me! (See screenshot below). There’s nothing more I can ‘fund’.