Adventure Wheel

srah44srah44 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Playing the latest treasure hunt, and the adventure wheel is glitching. You can spin and it gets stuck, hard restart and still have the spin available. Still not registering anything on the wheel. 
Prev1

Comments

• srah44srah44 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

• phairgamephairgame Registered Users 15 Posts
    This happened to me too.
  • LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    1. Same here and then needed to hardclose game to get back in. Spin available but got error with player id
  • EmGemEmGem Registered Users 3 Posts
    This happened to me as well
  • ohhhfireohhhfire Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Same 
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Yep, I have a blank adventure wheel too.
  • arisa_atreidesarisa_atreides Registered Users 19 Posts
    Same here. I tried to spin it one way or another but won’t let me get anything.

• LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Wrote i. To customer support, and althogh i am really happy with respnse time, the respnse is extremely dissapointing. Nice there are protocols and standard answers to use but did the person even read the issue?
  • tmjatmja Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Same problem. Dashing Mike said they are aware. 
  • HeidiFishHeidiFish Registered Users 78 Posts
    Same here! 
  • TiamatiniTiamatini Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Me too!
  • level003level003 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Me too.  :(
  • pricklyshrubpricklyshrub Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Me too
    Received the same response from customer service as Laydia. Every time I contact customer service regarding an issue, they always give the same response. As if they don’t bother figuring out what the issue is 🤦‍♀️
  • scotcherscotcher Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I put in a ticket a couple days ago and the response I got was something like, thanks for letting us know, here’s another adventure wheel spin to compensate. So now I just have an extra wheel spin I can’t use. At least if you attempt to spin the wheel your free spin is not lost, maybe that’s what they thought I was saying even though I did send the screen shot of the blank wheel... 
    Are there any updates on this issue Dashing Mike? Just curious since this blank wheel expires in 20 hrs. Will it ever contain prizes or will they award us something else to compensate?
  • scotcherscotcher Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I think it’s 20 days, not hours. 
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    We're aware of the issue and looking to fix it. Thanks for your patience! Additionally, it's 20 days not 20 hours. Rest assured that you'll be able to spin your spins once it's up and running.
    edited October 2018
    Phew! Thanks for setting me straight.  :)
  • zandrasazandrasa Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    After patiently waiting for days for this to be fixed, now it doesn’t even show that I am owed an adventure wheel spin. What is the update on this? 
    Hey guys. Yes, the only way we could fix this issue was to add a new adventure wheel. Unfortunately, the spins you had are gone as we removed the old adventure wheel. Please write into support and let them know how many spins you had and they'll credit you the spins back. Sorry about the inconvenience!
  • phairgamephairgame Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thanks for the info! I was wondering about that!
    Ok, I created a ticket with the customer service since I lost two spins I previously won. Hope they don’t just tell me to uninstall and reinstall like how they always respond with most of my other tickets.
    I've let them know so if they don't give you the right answer, let me know and I'll take a look at your ticket personally.
  • bluefire1983bluefire1983 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    edited October 2018
    This is ridiculous. The spin that should have worked but didn’t, and instead of fixing the wheel, they scrapped it and made a new one and we have to write in to ask for the spins back??? 

Even if you guys had to make a new wheel, at least make the unspun spins carry over automatically. This is hugely disappointing and I have really lost faith in the ability of the developers to make something as basic as a wheel actually work. 
  • Skyler94Skyler94 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I wrote in to customer care just now. I’m going to be really bummed if I don’t get my 2 spins back.
  • tmjatmja Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I wrote customer care this morning and they sent me a free spin and 10 gold... but I didn't get my 2 spins back! Disappointed. 
  • zandrasazandrasa Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I messaged them when there was a problem with the wheel originally. They told me that they would keep my ticket open and assured me that I wouldn’t lose my spins. I messaged again yesterday afternoon after DashingMike advised us to do so. I still haven’t gotten a response.
    When you write into support let them know how much you're missing so they can credit you the right amount. If you're missing the spins, let them know and they'll credit you the extra one. If they don't respond back to you within 3 business days, @zandrasa, please message me and I'll get that situated for you.
  • kt2jdtsmomkt2jdtsmom Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I guess I thought from reading the posts that the issue was fixed, but here's the response I got. Note this was a follow up to the first message indicating that my wheel was blank.  Do others still have a problem as well?