Adventure Series

2Next

Comments

• Gi gillGi gill Registered Users 5 Posts
    Anyone anyone else got an issue with pieces of 8 s2e8? Managed to get 5* but it won't move on in the treasure hunt. Have raised ticket.
    i am in an iPad but still can't get free gold and loads of my 5 gold stars have gone, leaving me with pink 5 stars!
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Should be fixed now. Please force close and reopen the game.
  • joelloo25joelloo25 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Which is the best stage for entree with red pepper flakes for zero g pizzeria? 🤔
    Hey there @Dennie. We don't have any plans right now but I'll definitely let the team know you're interested in seeing Captain Featherworth in the Wheels.
  • DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Thanks Dashing Mike, I appreciate it. 🤗
  • yhan_neyyhan_ney Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello. How do i enter the event Adventure Series Finale? I already finished bavaria fest but still it doesnt let me enter the series finale... and yes, i'm one of those who lost their gold crowns... still patiently waiting for it to get fixed...
    @yhan_ney Do you have the minimum amount of stars to have access to the Series Finale? In regards to the the gold crowns, it is still a work in progress.
  • yhan_neyyhan_ney Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited September 2018
    @DashingMike. No, i need 8 more stars, but i thought it is an event, that it is unlocked for a limited time...
    Sorry. You still need all the stars unlocked to start the event. 
  • tmjatmja Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

My adventure wheel is blank!
    Thanks for letting us know! Our team is investigating this. In the meantime, rest assured that you won’t lose any spins due to this issue. 
  • LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I like the tresure hunts but am kind of dissapointed with this one that i have to fund a venue i do not have, while there are still tasks in the total hunt for venues i do have. Previously the hunt ended for me when there was i new venue for me, now i see the no where cavenan paleo and lava luau still have tasks but cannot do them because i dont have the great eats of giza. Hope in the future it will be that all tasks for a venue that one can reach also can be done without forcing a new venue.
  • whywhy Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Has anyone found the episode to get the most rice cakes? I know S4:1 has 3. S4:2 has 2 has anyone found more then 3? Adventure Series get 35 rice cakes.
    😣😥
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    No, the most I found was three per episode. The mushroom stuffed clams in Caveman Paleo is worse, the level that has most of this recipe (season 4 ep 10) only has two!
  • TiamatiniTiamatini Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Playing the same episode 12 times gets really tedious... 😩
  • dodorldodorl Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’d like to express my deep disappointment from the Adventure series. For the last half a month whenever I launched the game, a picture about Adventure series was appearing to me and I was tapping on it, it was sending me to Trophies and there there was nothing new, except the usual challenges that I haven't completed yet. No new updates of the game were available.
     Untiiiiil yesterday morning (02.10) when the game was automatically updated and I received a massage that I lost about 12 golden saucers because I haven't completed the last adventure series... Really??? And at the trophies appeared all the challenges and the only possibility was to dissmiss them because they has expired... 
    Dear Cooking Dash Team, if you are experiencing some technical problems, why we should suffer from all this?! I have completed all the possible restaurants with gold crowns, I've been playing the game for the last three years, I am a huge fan, but after all this I am seriously reconsidering whether to uninstall the game. Not to comment all the cheaters that are appearing during all the Trial of Styles...
  • Chickadee1111Chickadee1111 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have also been playing this game since it was first released. I completed all levels, had all golden crowns. After the most recent update, all the crowns changed to silver and I have t re-earn golden crowns. I also had an issue with my adventure wheel not working as someone else posted. Today I log in and my spins I had earned for the adventure wheel - which could not be used due to the blank wheel - are gone. I seriously hope these issues are being fixed because I have a lot of time (and money for gold) invested in this game!
    If you lost spins for the Adventure Wheel, please contact Customer Care. They'll be able to assist you in recovering those spins.

The Gold Crowns turning to Silver is a known issue that our team is working to fix as soon as they can.

As for the Adventure Series, you'll only be able to see the achievements for the series if you updated to the new version. Sorry that the game didn't let you know to update. I'll pass this along to the team.

As for the mention of cheaters in the Trial of Style, the lack of saucers showing up next to the name is a known issue. We're also working to fix this as soon as we can.

I'll bring up all this feedback to the team. Thanks for letting me know!
  • zansclarkzansclark Registered Users 27 Posts
    Customer care told me they would not restore the adventure wheel until they new the protocol and to be patient.  

In reality what does it matter?   This isn’t customer care.  
    @zansclark Sorry to hear that they responded back to you this way. Please PM me and let me know the name you used in the ticket. I'll sort this out for you.
  • Bel_dashBel_dash Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I found a bad joke that the Great Eats of Giza trial of style need 3945 points to be passed this time, when previously I managed to pass it as the goal wasn't as ridiculous as this one... Are you guys seriously trying to upset players? Because you are really making it.... I am nos spending a single pound more on this game. Enough is enough.
  • kt2jdtsmomkt2jdtsmom Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @Bel_dash if you don't like that, go back and enter again. The goal each time is randomly generated. Don't play until you get a goal you feel is attainable...that's what I do and has worked quite well.
  • Bel_dashBel_dash Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @kt2jdtsmom Really? OMG I didn't know that! I always played as it comes... Thank you!!

PS. It didn't. Maybe if you played once, you cannot do it :(