Lost All Progress

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Please PM me with information about the ticket. I’ll take a look. 
  • mrsroberts1515mrsroberts1515 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I was asked to reinstall my game so I could play the Trial of Style . I was getting the venues from last week. I was able to play yesterday with no problems. This morning I sign on and it starts downloading. I notice all my progress is gone. I can't use the Facebook trick because all my friends are showing up. I just lost all my progress.I have played this game since 2015 and it's all gone. Including all the money and time I spent on this game. Something is wrong. I want my progress back. I don't think it's fair to ask me to keep reinstalling the game. You have to fix the problem on your end. I hope this game doesn't become like Ramsay Dash.
    Unfortunately Ramsay Dash & Cooking Dash are affiliates of Glu. Same piss poor customer service. 
  • mrsroberts1515mrsroberts1515 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I lost all of my progress of over 2 years worth of playing. No one has yet to respond to my trouble ticket. WHAT IS GOING ON? This is just not right to continuously ignore your gamers. All I want is my progress to be restored so we all can go on with our lives until the next glitch occurs. Which is usually around the time of a big game event. You totally rock Glu Mobile (that was sarcasm).
  • gypsychkgypsychk Registered Users 100 Posts
    Lost mine again. Have reported to customer service.
    gypsychk said:

Lost mine again. Have reported to customer service.

I must have some kind of frequent-flyer status; customer care responded and my progress was restored.
  • kkshugarskkshugars Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I love this game I have been playing for years! And I was level 120 with 600 gold and over a million coins. I spent so much time doing offers to get that gold and I finally built it up during a double gold event to buy upgrades and new restaurants. Customer service said they can only restore my game to level 78 with 40 gold and 300,000 coins. How can they not “find” it? I’ve signed into Facebook I did trial of styles every time and I’ve contacted customer support several times and they helped before. I even have a trial of style gift waiting for me so it obviously recognizes me but I can’t get it because I’m too low of a level. How is this possible?? 
    Feel free to PM me with the name you used in the ticket so I can take a look and see if there’s something I can do on my end. 
    Reported to customer service. Still tired of it.
    @gypsychk I'm not sure why you lose progress so often. Are you playing on multiple devices? What actions are you doing prior to losing your progress. I'd like to know so we can prevent you from losing your progress so often.
    edited August 2018
    One device (Android). This time I was playing away from home, but on wifi. Didn't do anything special before launching the game. Just opened it and it went right to reset level 1.
    EDIT: I did notice when I restarted that I'd been signed out of Facebook. I signed back in, hoping it'd reconnect me to my old game, but no such luck. (I unlinked it immediately.) Am hoping I didn't screw things up more by doing that.
    @gypsychk Have you gotten support yet? If not, please PM me.
    @DashingMike They responded. Said my progress was restored. It's not. I think I'm kind of done, anyway. Thanks for all your help.
  • KimrKimr Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I was having issues with not being able to receive supplies. Support told me to connect to Facebook uninstall and reinstall. I did this and lost all progress. I have tried reinstalling and reconnecting to Facebook several times. Sent a ticket through the game and the website yesterday. They are usually very quick to get back to me but have not responded. My google play account still shows all my achievements.
  • KimrKimr Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

Still haven't heard back from support. Game data came back but not all the way. Had brown dash working on black. It took me all the way back to start of brown.

Please PM me with the name you used in the ticket so I can take a look.
  • nasy35nasy35 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    i also have this problem after reinstalling I reconnected my facebook and I didn't get my progress back. user name nasy35
    Please contact Customer Care. They'll be able to help recover your account.
  • kanyeezy1kanyeezy1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited September 2018
    A few days ago after never having problems with the app it just stopped opening. I tried clearing data, force stopping, etc and nothing. Finally on the 19th it started working but all my data was gone. I've been playing this game since 2015 and all my work is gone. I contacted customer care immediately it took 3 days to respond, I responded back within 15 minutes and now nothing I guess I have to wait till Monday which sucks. Does it usually take so long to respond back? I've tried signing in out of fb, I can see past achievements this makes no since.
  • nasy35nasy35 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Въведете коментара сиHello, I sent 3 Customer Care messages, but I have no response or change in progress for 4 days. Will I ever get? I have been playing for over two years and I do not want to start again. Thank you and your success!
    Excuse me for my bad English
  • laysilaysi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here, it's been more than 5 days but no one is replying me.  DashingMike, I have left you a PMed too...
  • jonahfalconjonahfalcon Registered Users 27 Posts
    I had to reinstall. While I got almost all of my progress back, I lost my golden wreaths (100% customers served).
    The gold crowns are a known issue that the team are working on. If they're still not responding back to you within 3-5 business days, please feel free to PM me so I can take a look.
  • opay30opay30 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I did contact CS 3 weeks ago, but no respons until now regarding lost all my gold saucer. Since 3 weeks ago all my gold saucer became silver saucer. I spend a lot of money on this game. Pleas help me
    @opay30 This thread is regarding losing your game progress. The golden crowns/laurels is different and we're looking to fix that as soon as possible.
  • Ancutz6Ancutz6 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I've lost all my progress too. Customer care answered to tell me about the adventure wheel bug, which is not my current problem. They didn't even read my message. Will I be able to recover my progress? I've spent so much time and money for it..
    @Ancutz6 Yep. Let them know that it's your progress lost and they'll be able to help you restore your account.
  • elizard123elizard123 Registered Users 52 Posts
    @gypsychk I am so sorry this happened to you. You were a solid contributer to the game. Wishing you the best. I’m dreading the day this happens to me as well. 
  • melilomelilo Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Dear @DashingMike,
    After my Android device deleted its temporary files on Saturday 20, my game was not able to download anymore. I wrote to the Customer Care services through Messenger as I couldn't access the game, but was not sure to get an answer from there. Then I found this forum and the other post called "Can't download required content", in which you adviced the person to uninstall, reinstall the game and contact the customer service through the game. I reinstalled the game, reconnected to Facebook, closed and reopened, restarted the phone, etc, i.e. I did everything that is advised on different posts to find my progress back, but it didn't work, it is still at the very beginning - as much as I can remember, I was at level 120+, fame 65+, money almost 2 millions... I wrote to customer care through the game, but got no answer so far. Can you help me in any way? No game for 5 days now, I miss it very much!
    Thank you very much for considering my request 🙂
    @melilo PM me and I'll see if we can take a look.
  • melilomelilo Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Thank you very much @DashingMike! I PM you.