I have the same problem šŸ˜’ I lost the all customers servedĀ 
  • luvmybaby102103luvmybaby102103 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Yep, I lost my gold crowns too
  • level003level003 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Me too. :(
  • luvmybaby102103luvmybaby102103 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Still no update on this?
  • LadyhawkeiiiLadyhawkeiii Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Guys, this has been going on for over a month now. Do you at least have some eta on when we can expect some progress.
  • baillardbaillard Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I just confirmed if you play a level using the correspondingĀ  VIP and earn the golden leaves this will trigger the bug to revert to silver.Ā  I had the entire table steaks party fowl completed and a golden crown, and 3-5 golden leaves re earned in episodesĀ  1-10.Ā  I then played an episode using fast Flo completed it all customersĀ  served and when exiting the level the golden leaves reverted to silver and the golden crown for party fowl reverted to silver. The same thing happenedĀ  with taco train and Carry four flo.
    When will this be fixed and will this requireĀ  a new versionĀ  of the game via the play store?
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    The new version to fix this should be out. Please play through one episode (We suggest Table Steaks Season 1 Episode 1) to trigger the golden crowns to come back.
  • AndersenAndersen Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Unfortunately, DashingMike, the update didnā€™t fix the issue for me. The only venue where the golden crown is back is Out ā€˜Nā€™ Inning, and the problem never heppened to Presto Digesto, as far as the rest goes most of the levels are still missing the status on all the venues. Iā€™m playing on iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Please PM me with your Trial of Style name. I'll take a look and see if I can figure something out.
  • pricklyshrubpricklyshrub Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    It worked for me. Fingers crossed no more bugs like this! You need to play through 1 episode to trigger the gold crowns to show. Thanks for the fix.Ā 
  • mrslovemrslove Registered Users 19 Posts
    Almost all of my crowns are back! Just missing some from Giza, which is what I was working on when the glitch hit. Shouldnā€™t be a problem to get those back. Yay!
  • tancabeantancabean Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Didnā€™t work for meĀ  :/ Android 7.0.Ā 
  • level003level003 Registered Users 73 Posts
    I'm android too. It worked for me, but not the first time I tried. I had to go to Play store to manually update app there. It worked after that.
  • LadyhawkeiiiLadyhawkeiii Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Iā€™m IPhone and it worked for me so far. Got almost everything back.
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Mine are back after the update and playing a level
  • bluefire1983bluefire1983 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    @DashingMike after the update I got all the gold crowns back except the most recent five restaurants before Presto--that is, Giza, Bouncy, Tokyo, Swine n Dine, and Dinerland (I did get a gold crown in all of these before the glitch). Playing Season 1 ep 1 of each of these five restaurant does not return the gold crown either.

What is to be done? I'm on IOS/ iPad Mini.
  • adashplayeradashplayer Registered Users 20 Posts
    edited October 2018
    For me the fix didn't completely work as well. Many levels turned gold again, but it seems kind of random which levels did and which did not. For instance hip hop halal, s1 e1 and e2 are not turned gold, but e3-5 are. But I'm pretty sure that I served all customers in the first two levels as well.
    The issue indeed seems to be the worst for the newest venues. The older venues seem fine.
    I'm on android btw.

The new version to fix this should be out. Please play through one episode (We suggest Table Steaks Season 1 Episode 1) to trigger the golden crowns to come back.
    All three venues of table steaksĀ  have been restored , but taco train and possiblyĀ  adventureĀ  eats are still silver despiteĀ  playing level 1 in each venue.Ā  it's possibleĀ  I earned the golden crowns during the glitch window.Ā  BTW why was the Google play store version number the same, just an updated release date (2018-10-04 vsĀ  10-16)?
    edited October 2018
    CustomerĀ  serviceĀ  replied with the standard free or check for low storage, strong WiFi reboot tablet steps, which of courseĀ  I've alreadyĀ  done (Android ). I managed to finish adventureĀ  eats on my own by playing the missing 5 levels, using expensive turboĀ  serve recipes, but would like tech supportĀ  to fix the taco train episodeĀ  if possible .
  • JustMeTooJustMeToo Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @DashingMike - I too had problems with the crowns, but they were partially restored. Ā I contacted the help dept and their canned answer was to play them again. Ā Nice enough they gave me 100 supplies to ā€˜helpā€™ me play, but since I already have 8000 supplies(I play a LOT) I donā€™t really need more, I need the crowns back. Ā The funny part of this is that on one show, on season 1, episode 1 I only have silver because apparently, i didnā€™t serve all the customers (impossible), yet on the same show (Giza) season 4, episode 15, I have gold because i did serve all the customers. Ā I have spent a ton of money and countless hours funding this game and to get a frustrating ā€˜play the levels againā€™ is not the answer. Ā I want the gold crowns back like everyone else here, not play them all over again. Ā 

• kaiamahalakaiamahala Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @DashingMike most of my venues were restored with the update. Is it worth replaying to get my golden crowns back in the other venues or can they be restored without having to replay all the episodes that are still silver?
  • tancabeantancabean Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    After updating the app all of my gold crowns are back now. Thank you.Ā 

Android 7.0
    Any ideas, DashingMike? (Above)
    Todayā€™s CS solution was to replay level1-1 to get all my gold crowns back in that levl... you can see how well that worked...

• kellylucaskellylucas Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This fix didnā€™t work me either. What are other ways to get the gold crowns back?