Adventure Wheel

2Next

Comments

• arisa_atreidesarisa_atreides Registered Users 19 Posts
    @DashingMike I wrote to customer service about missing the two spins and received this response:
    Kindly note that we are aware of this issue and our development is currently investigating this issue and is diligently working on resolving this as soon as possible. We ask for your patience and understanding while we work on a fix.

Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time for the fix, but this issue is being worked on as a priority and I assure you that our team is constantly working on this issue to fix it at the earliest.
  • level003level003 Registered Users 73 Posts
    At least they acknowledged the problem. I got the standard canned response they give to every problem:

Thank you for reaching out to us, and I'm sorry to hear what happened.

For now, let's try some troubleshooting steps.

1. Make sure the internet connection is great. Using a strong WiFi connection is recommended rather than a 3G or 4G network (if you're using a reliable WiFi connection, try to restart your modem to refresh your network's connection).
    2. Delete some of the old or unused apps/programs.
    3. Close the game, and all the other apps running in the background.
    4. If that doesn't help, then turn off your device for a minute, and then turn it on. Not only will this refresh the game's connection, but also all the game's content.

I also suggest waiting for a minute after launching the game. This will give the game enough time to download all its contents and all the necessary updates from our servers.

If you have other concerns feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
    Don
  • scotcherscotcher Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I wrote in again with how many spins I lost and the response I got was: 

Thanks for writing in. 

Kindly note that we are aware of this issue and our development is currently investigating this issue and is diligently working on resolving this as soon as possible. We ask for your patience and understanding while we work on a fix.

Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time for the fix, but this issue is being worked on as a priority and I assure you that our team is constantly working on this issue to fix it at the earliest.

I will be closing this ticket now, please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket if you have any other questions. You can do so by tapping on "Green tick mark" and selecting "Contact Us" at the top right corner of the FAQ window.

Regards,

Joseph

Except he didn’t close the ticket after 24 hours so I can’t even submit a new one to ask again.... they gave me a free spin easily when I first wrote in with the blank wheel issue so not sure why he just told me to put a new ticket in. 

• soozaboozasoozabooza Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi there!  Echoing those who have not yet had this resolved... Response from customer service was essentially to restart my phone/make sure I am updated/etc...
  • AnnaNaomiAnnaNaomi Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Yeah I got the same response they haven't fixed the wheel here is some gold as compensation. I don't want the gold I want my spin back 
  • sosadsosad Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Did anyone manage to get their spins back? I just got a reply after writing in twice that they have forwarded this issue to the development team and thanks for my patience... I thought the issue was resolved and all we had to do was tell them how many spins we were owed?
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Yes, this was the previous response I've let them know to let you guys know on Oct 3. Please respond back and let them know you lost your 2 spins. They'll be able to recover it back to you.
    Thanks DashingMike, will write in again right now. 
  • scotcherscotcher Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I just got a response back after a couple days and was told they were giving me back one of my free spins even though I had more and had said that in the ticket.
    @DashingMike I just got a response saying they are still working on it.. was given some free gold which is always appreciated but I’d just really like those spins back! :(
  • Alicia_BAlicia_B Registered Users 14 Posts
    Put in my ticket 3-4 days ago. No response at all. 
  • arisa_atreidesarisa_atreides Registered Users 19 Posts
    They gave my 2 spins now. Thanks @DashingMike
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    If you haven't gotten your spins and you let them know to give you your 2 spins and they're still not giving it to you, let me know by PM and I'll help you out.
  • NachoKNachoK Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Does anyone still have a problem with the adventure wheel? 
    I finally got my spins back, but it was after the adventure wheel event ended. The ticket response said "you can still use the adventure wheels even if the event was over" but I don't see the adventure wheel anymore. So I wrote about this problem and got typical 'reinstall the game' response... Does anyone have the same issue?