Unlocked season finales for a limited time

I have asked this question to Support directly and am getting nowhere....when it states that a season finale is unlocked for a limited amount of time, does that mean you are able to play it even if you don’t have four stars for each episode?

Example: Right now Pieces of Ate is unlocked but I have like 30/60 stars so when I press to play the unlocked season finale, it still shows as locked. What does it mean when it states unlocked and should I have access to it through I don’t have the minimum stars?

Thanks for any insight that can be provided!

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there! Sorry for the confusion. These events are only available when you have a minimum of 4 stars in the venue that we're doing a Series Finale in.
  • Stina707Stina707 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Will we get another chance to play the limited run finales if we missed it the first time?
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Yep. May not be the same reward but they will come and go as events.
  • hnacksonhnackson Registered Users 38 Posts
    For the record, I think that is BS. I hate this waiting for them to offer the series finales. I missed one and they have yet to offer it gain. The ones they do offer I do not have the game nor time to get the appropriate number of stars. I fell if i completed the venue, I should get to do the series finale.
  • SanguinarianSanguinarian Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I agree that the series finale should be unlocked for a longer time because it is BS. You need time to prepare. I have wrote to Customer support about time but they seem to not care. For example, I am eligible to unlock series finale of Enso Sushi but I would need gold to upgrade ingredients and appliances to play the finale and have enough VIP recipes too. But they unlock for just a short period. So even I feel like its unfair. I hope customer care keeps this under consideration.