Options

Cookies Cookout, Bouncy House and Enzo Sushi costume pieces and pets don’t appear in spins

CometHJCometHJ Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I have all the other costume pieces along with available pets and auto chefs. On the High roller wheel I’m only receiving a single coin available in every slot. Premium wheel and deal wheel only give boosts and VIP tickets. I would like to complete all sets. Very frustrated here. Customer service is telling me it’s random number generated. How can this be happening consistently for over a week if it’s random when it’s 9 costume pieces and 2 pets. 7 consecutive days plus a shuffle each day you would think at least one of these would show up!

Comments

• Options
    DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Bouncy House was in sets a while back but only for a limited time and I saw that the Enso Sushi pet was on the adventure wheel the other day. The rest of the Enso Sushi set has mainly been part of tasks so far I think. Not sure about Cookie’s cookout but think that was the same.
    When you have won all the items High Roller Wheel shows a coin as a glitch but I think that is fixed as I am not able to spin High Roller Wheel at the moment as I have nothing to win. 
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    What Dennie said is correct. A lot of these items were available only through events. Also, even though the costume pieces are shown as new, they do not always show up in the Wheels. Sometimes it takes two updates for those new items to show up in the wheel. If you'd like the item immediately, they may be purchased either through the Style Set or won through Limited Time events.
  • Options
    Stina707Stina707 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Will we get another chance to earn the items offered during limited time events if we  missed it the first go around? 
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    There's no plan right now that limited time items will be re-released but I've definitely passed along the sentiment to the team.