Options

Ads during game play

msevapmsevap Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I'm having an issue with ads randomly popping up as I'm playing the game! Sometimes I can immediately close them out but sometimes I have to watch for a few seconds (30-45) before the 'X' comes to close. Is this a new thing or a glitch? It stops the timer and I can resume my game but it's very annoying and gets me off my rhythm. 

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! Can you let me know with venue, season, and episode this is happening in?
  • Options
    msevapmsevap Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi Mike! It happens in all venues, all episodes. It's totally random as far as I can tell. I did over estimate the run time of the ads. They are 5-10 seconds before the 'X' comes up.
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hmm I'm not getting other reports about this but if you can grab a video for me so I can forward it to the development team, I'd greatly appreciate it.
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    This is happening on my husbands game. I always download the update on his game first. It is a random square ad, not full page and it is hard to X out this ad during gameplay. There actually is no x on the ad. If you touch the ad it becomes large but not full screen and it freezes for a minute. It just started during the latest update. I was afraid to update my game after seeing this. 
    I can send screenshots on my husbands iPad to customer care.