Venue Suggestions 2018

Hello Chefs!

It's 2018 and we're looking to hear your feedback on what you'd like to see in the game! Have you ever thought of some fun shows that you'd like Flo and Cookie to do but we still haven't put into the game?

The team is looking for some suggestions on what you would like to see next in Cooking Dash!

Let your imagination run wild and post some ideas for new venues that you've thought of!

Comments

• migue_ferrandmigue_ferrand Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Looking forward to a Bowling Alley themed venue. Also Greek food featuring the Olympus and some gods, it’d be great.
  • EricareegtEricareegt Registered Users 6 Posts
    Road kill cafe! Possibilities are endless 
    Hunters delights- duck, moose, turkey, etc
    Robot cafe- nuts, bolts, circuits, wires, oil...
    Cookie shop
  • FerbinandahFerbinandah Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    A vegan café :3
  • Mochi_MochiMochi_Mochi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    As I also play Gordon Ramsay version, I think it would be nice to see Thai, Singaporean, African (I saw Egyptian theme is coming, but maybe West African like Ghanaian), or Latin American foods in Cooking Dash.
    (Also, it would be nice to have Korean and Filipino foods in Gordon Ramsay version too.)

About the theme, maybe a 'fairytale' themed venue. Not similar to Medieval Dines, but like a forest full of glowing mushrooms, fireflies and berries (maybe this venue is for British/Kiwi foods).

Since you also included venues, like Hip Stir Café, Sundae Fundae, and The Cheeky Tiki, I think Boba Tea (Pearl Milk Tea) shop might be a good idea. Ingredients can be different type of teas, milk, fruit, boba, and jelly.
  • Aurora123Aurora123 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Fast food restaurant, hamburgers, fries,  chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, potato salad & macaroni salad, fried zucchini, shakes, sodas, pastrami and cheese on hot dog, salads, chili, stuffed potato, breakfast foods, apple & cherry pocket pies, etc....
  • doantuankhoidoantuankhoi Registered Users 211 Posts
    I'd like to have an igloo restaurant that serves Sri Lanka food (like curry) and that have a hole to catch fish (just like one from Gordon Ramsey Dash), and the autochef is Shirley Xuan from Diner Dash :D
    Join our fan-made Facebook group to discuss Diner DASH Adventures: https://www.facebook.com/groups/310392116445016/
     Join our fan-created Reddit to comment on my videos since my channel is set for kids so users cannot post comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/DinerDASHAdventures
    Join GoldenBear's Discord server for the game: https://discord.gg/sywfX9Z
  • parasbaliparasbali Registered Users 5 Posts
    I like sundae fundae and the cheeky tiki because colorful ingredients in center but sundae fundae cooking time is low so my wish more new venues same sundae fundae and the cheeky tiki
  • ewillard854ewillard854 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    -High school (or work) cafeteria that serves “traditional” cafeteria food like chicken nuggets and warm cookies. 
    -British pub - fish and chips, pies, biscuits, and lager
    -please make a venue that has mozzarella sticks because everyone loves mozzarella sticks. 
    -

• geraintlewis268geraintlewis268 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Here’s a good one: a venue of which you can serve pies!
  • zansclarkzansclark Registered Users 27 Posts
    More venues that fouble up on the ones we have vs making a new venue!
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Yes, I would love more levels in the venues we already have - like how Table Steaks, Party Fowl and the other one are all in one place.
  • Lissalam82Lissalam82 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Vietnamese
  • LionKing15LionKing15 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    here are my suggestions!!
    Hope you like them!!

Nauseous Noodle House-New Venue!!
    Serve Vietnamese and Chinese Noodle dishes in this new venue!!  Make Noodles like Pho, La Mien(type of chinese noodle) and more like hand cut noodles!!  The auto chef will chop, grind, and auto make appetizers.  You will have to do the soup by yourself. You will also cook, fry and make noodles and appetizers!!  Are you getting nauseous now?? 

Animal Invasion-New Venue!!
    Serve the people dressed up as animals in this venue!!  Make food just for animals!!  Serve a salmon blend for cats,  a chicken blend for dogs, and more!! The auto chef will chop, grind, and marinate.  It's an animal invasion!! 

Tackful Thai Food- New Venue!!
    Serve Thai food in this new venue.  With hot sauce, the people will be screaming for joy!!

Also would like to see a Vietnamese venue and more venues from different countries!!
    Hope you take my suggestions into account!!
    Maybe a bubble tea venue would be a special venue for Tiki Chiki??
    Just suggesting
    Edit to my suggestion.

Nauseous Noodle House-New Venue
    serve Vietnamese and Chinese noodle dishes in this new venue!! Make noodles like Pho, La Mien, and more like hand cut noodles!! The auto chef will chop, grind, and auto make appetizers.  Use the seasoner to season food like beef.  You will have to do the soup by yourself. You will also use the boiler to boil noodles and cook things. You will also fry, and make noodles and appetizers!!  Are you getting nauseous now??
  • The_AvatarThe_Avatar Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Why not a picnic with watermelon, ants on a log and pb&j?  You could also add turkey sandwich and watermelon divinity.  The auto Chef could be an aunt that combos and chops.  Strorage could be picnic baskets.  The venue icon would be a picnic table.  You could call the venue Treats at the Table.
    Why not a skating rink theme that is on ice, and the stations move around every level?
    There could be a chocolate station, a strawberry station, and more.  There would be people skating in the venue so that they block your path. The venue icon could be a skating rink. Call the venue Skating for love
  • tash_btash_b Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    We should have a vegan cafe based on soups, toasts and salad.