Trial of Style

winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
Dashing Mike, I wonder if you can help. I finished 13th in the recent TOS. There is a trophy where if you finish in the top 20 3 times you get a reward, I thought this would have registered 1 out of 3 after the TOS closed but it is saying 0 out of 3.

Also, I have tried e-mailing customer care but the message won't send saying network unavailable, it has been doing this for about 3 weeks. My wifi is working and the connection is good. I would normally ask customer care about the TOS issue but can't!

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Did you grab a screenshot of finishing in the top 20? If not, I suggest grabbing it and send it to me in PM. Also try force closing the game to see if that updates in the achievements.
  • tmjatmja Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I have same problem... sending you a pm
  • bluefire1983bluefire1983 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    The trophy 1/3 only shows up when you collect your reward inside the Trial. I thought I had the same problem when the Trial ended but found out it registers only when I picked up my reward. Don’t know if that’s the issue for you guys. 
  • adashplayeradashplayer Registered Users 20 Posts
    Same here, picking up the reward doesn't help.
  • DearthDearth Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    There is a trials of style event going on right now but I am unable to play the trials of styles beau see there is a present there saying that I have a reward to collect but when I click it to redeem my reward there is nothing to collect.
    If you're having issues with the achievement not registering even though you were placed, please take a screenshot of your order + your achievement page.

As for being unable to play Trial of Style, please try logging in and out of Facebook to see if you're able to get back in.
  • adashplayeradashplayer Registered Users 20 Posts
    I sent my screenshots to customer care but they said that they couldn't change the status of throphies. I got some gold as compensation.
  • TiamatiniTiamatini Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I had the same issue, and didn’t have a screenshot of my place (though the prize pushed me over the max ‘fast and flingerous’ recipes, so I sent them that instead). Tried all of their advice including uninstalling and reinstalling, and it’s still not fixed. They said they’re aware and working on it... :-/
    They've been really good about responding, and really helpful as far as they can be, and I got some gold as compensation which is always welcome, but it’s a wee bit disappointing that it’s not showing up.

Is it only for the Top 20 or are the Top 10 etc achievements glitched too?
  • level003level003 Registered Users 73 Posts
    This happened to me as well. Customer Care gave me 15 gold, which is nice, but still disappointing. This combined with the empty adventure wheel and mindless repeating episodes to make assigned recipes in small numbered batches are making this series pretty annoying. 
  • level003level003 Registered Users 73 Posts
    So today after the 2nd trial ended my counter shows 1 of 3, but it should show 2 of 3. What's even stranger is that it shows this for top 10 and top 20. It should only say this for top 20. It really doesn't matter since I apparently won't be receiving credit for my 1st trial status, but thought it worth mentioning. 
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I finished 13th in the second TOS and have not been credited again - not that it matters. So, I have done 2 TOS for no reason, have two blank adventure wheel spins and cannot contact customer support as I keep getting a network failure message. Brilliant. Think it may be time to stop spending money on this game.
  • srah44srah44 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I had credit for being in top 5/10/20 for last trial of style. This morning, after claiming a top 20 win, I no longer have credit for any wins (0/3 for 5/10/20).  
    If you're having issues with the Achievements registering your progress in the Trial of Style, please write in a ticket with the screenshots and ask for DashingMike. I'll handle the tickets and make sure you get your rewards.
  • TiamatiniTiamatini Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi Mike,
    The total number of levels completed is missing one for me, it’s registering 42/44 instead of 43. I messaged customer support this morning but didn’t include your name - shall I wait and see, or shall I follow up and ask them to refer it to you? It might not matter if I can’t beat the last venue, but it might! I’ve already force closed the game and restarted my iPad, and neither of those worked.
    I did include screenshots showing that I was at 28 at the end of the last TOS, and have completed the first 15 venues of this TOS, which would make 43, not 42...
    Yeah, we've been getting some reports of that. If you were able to get that 44, please PM me and we'll get everything sorted out.
  • DolcaeiaDolcaeia Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Dashing Mike can you help me pls? When adventure series ended I got none of my prizes, I finished first in first two trials of style and second in final one. I never got my three premium spins for finishing second, and I never got any adventure wheel spins for whole competition. I tried uninstall reinstall, install different versions, erase my Google Play account and clear data and cache on my phone. Everytime I reopen the game my awards still missing. It won't even take me back to beginning of game, nothing I do affects my game at all. I sent what screenshots I had but they just closed my ticket after telling me to do troubleshooting I already did. My currency also messed up, now I fear I destroyed my game trying to fix it. Can you help? I put lots of work in adventure series and I feel like it was for nothing 😔 
    Sorry to hear that @Dolcaeia. Send me a PM and we'll see if we can get something figured out.
  • DolcaeiaDolcaeia Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Sorry to hear that @Dolcaeia. Send me a PM and we'll see if we can get something figured out.
    Hi they were able to help me and give me my prizes after I put another ticket in and waited so issue is fixed. Thank you ☺