It seems like the Trial of Style is more fairly balanced!

KimmycatKimmycat Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
I don’t see any people who have zero saucers yet they are way ahead of me on the TOS. It seems like I’m right in with other people of my same level and it feels way more competitive and like you actually have a chance to get in the top 10!

Did something change in the last update that more fairly distributed the players and/or kicked out the cheaters? I love it!

Comments

• winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Well, in my TOS there is someone in 10th place who has no saucers and on exp level 2 - they have 63,990 points. I have 107 saucers am on exp level 183 and have managed 48,407 without the four levels released three hours ago.
  • KimmycatKimmycat Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Oh drats. That’s what usually happens to me, I guess I just lucked out this round.
  • RaeRaeRaeRae Registered Users 11 Posts
    This is the first time I have noticed this - I have a person in first place at the moment who is on exp level 5 and has 31,768 points - not likely to make the top this round :(
  • soozaboozasoozabooza Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    i'm always so curious how people get "sorted" into these groups...
  • jonahfalconjonahfalcon Registered Users 27 Posts
    I got 4000 on Table Steaks despite having full costume, pet and 98% of all upgrades. I can't see how you can get 10000 points even with three VIPs.

Makes me want to stop playing forever. 
  • LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Now have someone without any saucers with exp lvl 30 on 1st place just today popping in, wasnt anywhere in top 10 before today so...??? Can post screenshots, just s
  • DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Hi jonahfalcon. I know what you mean about crazy score in the Table Steaks venues as I see people consistently getting 12-14,000! I have no clue how they manage that and I can’t come close for trying.

I got just under 10,000 though in this Trial of Style
    for Table Steaks with all the possible upgrades, pet and three slots. It’s definitely possible although I can’t match the higher scores. 
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    This trial of style I was put in a group with people who have at least double the saucers I do. It is not fun to play just to end up in 14th place each time.
  • djwombatdjwombat Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    No cheaters for me this time. I dont see any blank face templates with zero saucers suddenly scoring hundreds of thousands of points. Today was a good day!