Options

Lost Golden Saucers... again...

jay9r97jay9r97 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
Is anyone else having the problem that they don the trial of style and complete it and then getv the dreaded message that they failed to complete and defend and lose all of the golden saucers? Then send your issue to customer care to receive the message that your have to defend to maintain your lost saucers? Then if you explain that you have you mustc have screen shots to prove that you actually did finish, defend and win? Anyone getting beyond frustrated yet? Let's see how long this process takes.  @DashingMike any idea how much longer until this known issue is fixed and any help in not requiring the week long process if the screen shots are sent with the original notice to customer care?

Comments

• Options
    adpaceadpace Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Someone mentioned a while back that disconnecting from Facebook helped. I tried that and thankfully haven't had any issues since. I don't know if it will work for you, but it's worth a try. 
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Please do try disconnecting and see if that helps. In the meantime, you can PM me the ticket information and I'll see if we can get someone to take a look.
  • Options
    jay9r97jay9r97 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @DashingMike so this happened again.  And EVERY time I send screen shots and get the following answer "Hi Janine,

Thanks for writing in. I understand your concern regarding Golden Saucers that you earn in the Trial Of Style. 

Please note that if you earn a Golden Saucer for beating a Venue in the Trial of Style, you’re going to have to defend it when the Trial of Style is back again as a Milestone level for that Venue! If you don’t beat that Venue’s Milestone level when it returns, you will lose your Saucer. Beat that Venue again the next time it appears as a Milestone Level in the Trial of Style to earn it back!

Thank you for your kind understanding. If we can help with anything else, feel free to send us a new ticket in-game.

Regards,
    Mark"
     Even when I send screen shots of the win and that I didn't receive.   Is there an easier way to resolve this since for me it happens EVERY time.   Thanks!