Options

Halloween Wheel ‘Earned’ during Chateau Creep Finale

JustMeTooJustMeToo Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
I finished the Chateau Creep Finale and didn’t get the special Halloween Wheel as indicated.  I received 2 premium wheel spins and 1 deal wheel spin.  Anyone else have that issue?  Are the planning on providing the spin?  It seems like all the new special wheel spins have glitches... 

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Did you check your trophies? Is there a collect button there? 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    No collect button.  Halloween wheel says 0

• Options
    rumnehrumneh Registered Users 22 Posts
    I don' t have any Halloween event, no rewards, no Chato Creep finals shall I make an update I am Version 2.12.10 config 3813
  • Options
    Chef_MelissaChef_Melissa Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I don't have the Halloween wheel or finale either.  What do we need to do?
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there. You're going to need to update to the newest version of the game to participate in the Halloween event.

Not sure why your series finale trophy didn't complete, @j@JustMeToo. Write in a ticket and then PM me. I'll help you out.
  • Options
    Thanks @DashingMike a ticket is in already, no response from CS and i am updated (Oct 19). 
  • Options
    Mike that should have been told earlier when you announced the series, now I've installed the new version, have lost my progress (as usual ) and have to wait 3 or 5 days to be restored.
  • Options
    bluefire1983bluefire1983 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    @rumneh are you on iOS? For me the update gets automatically pushed through once I shut and reopen the app. I don’t even need to go to the App Store to download an update. the latest version on mine is 2.13.4 config 4095
  • Options
    I am with Android and the updates are not loaded authomatically, I have to upgrade the device with a new one.
  • Options
    vbfthree3vbfthree3 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I was able to complete this and won the Halloween spin, only to find nothing exciting or limited items contained. In the end I won 3x VIP tickets, hardly worth the effort. In my opinion, there should be no clunkers such as VIP tickets on major type spins, they are easy enough to get.
  • Options
    LatteLadyLatteLady Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have placed in the top 5 of several of the Halloween trial of style venues and none of them are registering on the trophies page. Does it not show up until the event is over or should it be as you place initially?
  • Options
    winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    LatteLady said:
    I have placed in the top 5 of several of the Halloween trial of style venues and none of them are registering on the trophies page. Does it not show up until the event is over or should it be as you place initially?
    If you’re talking about the trophy I’m thinking of, I think you have to finish in the top 5 overall of both of the Halloween TOS’s. If you do, it should register when the TOS finishes and your position is confirmed.