Halloween Series

🎃 Halloween is almost here and with it, Flo is starting a brand new Halloween Series! Play through 5 Events to get spins in the limited Halloween Wheel and avatar items for the brand new venue: Presto Digesto!🎃
  • Chateau Creep Series Finale will be available 10/24 - 10/27.
  • Trial of Style will be available 10/25 - 10/29. Milestones are as followed:
    • Cutie Cakes
    • Hip Stir Cafe
    • Tapas Del Mar
    • Chateau Creep
  • Halloween Series Treasure Hunt will be available 10/28 - 11/1.
  • Trial of Style will be available 11/1 - 11/5. Milestones are as followed:
    • Dreamy Delights
    • Feastival of Lights
    • Chateau Creep
    • Presto Digesto!
  • Presto Digesto Series Finale will be available 11/2 - 11/5.
Halloween Series Finale Rewards
  • Reward for Chateau Creep Series Finale - 1 Spin in the Halloween Wheel
  • Reward for Presto Digesto Series Finale - Top Hat Avatar Item
Halloween Trial of Style Rewards
  • Top 3 in both ToS - Witch Hat
  • Top 5 in both ToS - Spellbound Pendant
  • Top 10 in both ToS - 1 spin on the Halloween Wheel
  • Top 15 in both ToS - 1 spin on the Halloween Wheel
  • Beat all levels of the ToS during the series - 1 spin on the Halloween Wheel
  • Beat any level of the ToS during the series - 2 Gold
  • Beat any milestone level during the series -1 Fast Flo
  • Beat 4 Milestone levels during the series - 1 spin on the Halloween Wheel

Comments

• Chef_MelissaChef_Melissa Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Did the new finale for Chateau Creep start today?  It's not showing up on my game. 
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    It showed up on mine about 20 mins ago.
  • Gi gillGi gill Registered Users 5 Posts
    Cant get in to cd since Halloween announcement. Select play or x and it crashes. Cannot report to CS as can't get that far. Anyone else same problem?
  • NachoKNachoK Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Gi gill said:
    Cant get in to cd since Halloween announcement. Select play or x and it crashes. Cannot report to CS as can't get that far. Anyone else same problem?

Me too, the game constantly crashes when I try to open it.  
  • DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Although I had opened Chateau Creep I hadn’t got past the first series. I have finished it now and I really enjoyed it, it’s one of my favourites now! I really like how there is a lot to do still with auto chef. 🤗
    The Halloween event still isn't showing up on my game. Is there an issue with it?  My niece said hers isn't showing up either.  
  • rumnehrumneh Registered Users 22 Posts
    I don't have trophies, TOS and series finale
  • aj7720aj7720 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    My game is also crashing immediately after closing the "event is live" window. Also can't get far enough to report to customer service. 
  • vbfthree3vbfthree3 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Any chance to get a preview of what season and level will be required to play the Tapas Del Mar part of the first Trial of Style. Thanks!
    Ok I figured it out.  I needed to do the update.  Hope that helps anyone else having trouble with Halloween series loading up.  🎃👀🎃
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Yes, if you're not seeing the new event please make sure you're on the most updated version of the game. The updated version of the game is 2.13.4.

There is no preview for the milestones for the Trial of Style, @vbfthree3. Sorry! :(
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I was hoping there would be more levels for Chateau Creep, like how Table Steaks and Party Fowl share a venue.
  • karenl81karenl81 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    My game is crashing whenever the Halloween pop up happens too. Can't play anything.
  • kate9410kate9410 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    The game starts by saying  Chateau Creep series finale is unlocked for a short period of time.  But when I go there it's still locked. Why?
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    kate9410 said:
    The game starts by saying  Chateau Creep series finale is unlocked for a short period of time.  But when I go there it's still locked. Why?
    Have you got a minimum of 4 stars on every level? If you haven’t then the series finale won’t unlock.
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I just spent over 100 gold for upgrades in Tapas Del Mar and still couldnt pass the Trial of Style episode.
  • bluefire1983bluefire1983 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    @squirtatta you’d need to spend a lot more than that. To pass a ToS milestone requires about as much upgrades as to get 5 stars on season 4 ep 10-15 of that restaurant. 
  • rumnehrumneh Registered Users 22 Posts
    @squirtatta you’d need to spend a lot more than that. To pass a ToS milestone requires about as much upgrades as to get 5 stars on season 4 ep 10-15 of that restaurant. 
    I usually pass the milestones when I reach  about 25  % of development. But in the last TOS I hardly passed Chato Creep with 5 gold even with two good receipts. I had  aleady reached over 80% upgrades in that and still was hard.
  • lupeh77lupeh77 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts