Options

Halloween Treasure Hunt

Hi. I’m on 12/14 of the Halloween Treasure Hunt. Which is serve 25 smoky zucchini skewers.

I have completed that venue but no clue what episode serves the most. I’m pretty sure they don’t show up until season 4 

That other site doesn’t even have that venue listed yet so can’t use that as a tool.

So I guess I will just start playing season 4 and take count. I will report back. 

Comments

• Options
    mimi2018mimi2018 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Since you got that far already: what are these Franken-mellows we are supposed to serve 20 times at 8/14? I can’t figure it out ...
  • Options
    XandraSkyXandraSky Registered Users 49 Posts
    Season 4 E4 and E6 should give you 5 each
  • Options
    Ok, so far I have figured out that it starts at S4E3. You serve 4.
    none are served in E4 or E7
    E5 serves 3 and E6 serves 2
    I am trying to get through E8 but it’s a tough one without the Autochef and I’m saving those for the last two levels of the Treasure Hunt - but I know that episode serves at least 2
  • Options
    rumnehrumneh Registered Users 22 Posts
    Presto Digesto is pretty tough. I made 12/14 today but I can't do 5 stars in ep.3/14. I guess about 2000 points are required.
    What is the function of Magic Wand, can' t figure out.
  • Options
    winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    rumneh said:
    Presto Digesto is pretty tough. I made 12/14 today but I can't do 5 stars in ep.3/14. I guess about 2000 points are required.
    What is the function of Magic Wand, can' t figure out.
    It freezes one customers patience I think. You tap the wand, then whichever customer you want. I find it pretty useless have refused to spend money upgrading it!
  • Options
    winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    XandraSky said:
    Hi. I’m on 12/14 of the Halloween Treasure Hunt. Which is serve 25 smoky zucchini skewers.

I have completed that venue but no clue what episode serves the most. I’m pretty sure they don’t show up until season 4 

That other site doesn’t even have that venue listed yet so can’t use that as a tool.

So I guess I will just start playing season 4 and take count. I will report back. 
    Presto Digesto is on the list - it has the most zucchini skewers serves in S4, ep 3,5,6,8,11,12 & 14.
  • Options
    rumnehrumneh Registered Users 22 Posts
    Presto is not my venue, at the 4 th season every ingredient is processed three even four times with the eggs and all of them look so similar when marinated. They should have been made in different colors at least.
  • Options
    bluefire1983bluefire1983 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    4 ep 12 has 5 items (the most of all I think)
    4 ep 3 has 4 items
  • Options
    I finished! I liked that treasure hunt. My Flo is now sporting the red bow tie.