Gold crowns

kate9410kate9410 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
When can we anticipate getting our gold crowns back? It's been almost 10 days.

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    I can’t anticipate when this will be fixed or give you a solid date as to when the crowns will be back. However, please rest assured that we are working on a fix for it.
  • kate9410kate9410 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    That's disappointing Dashing Mike. 
    Sorry to hear that you’re disappointed! We’re working as hard as we can to get this resolved as soon as we can. :) We appreciate your patience! 
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Can I ask, do you get any bonuses for gold crowns? 
    Nope. There are no bonuses for gold crowns.
    No bonus for gold crowns.. just patience and lots of time given. All wasted apparently....dashingmike, any update? 
    Once there's a fix for the golden crowns I'll update this thread. :)
  • AnnaNaomiAnnaNaomi Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    They are probably working as hard as they are in getting the trial of style saucers to stick around, that's been like a year of hard work so don't hold your breath!
    True that Anna, very true. I get it that things break but come on, no anticipated date when it will be fixed? That doesn't sound right to me.
  • Skyler94Skyler94 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    @DashingMike Any word on the crowns issue?
    The new version to fix this should be out. Please play through one episode (We suggest Table Steaks Season 1 Episode 1) to trigger the golden crowns to come back.
  • KimmycatKimmycat Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    All my gold crowns are restored, and I didn’t have to play through a level to make it happen. Thanks guys you’re the best!
  • carisawongcarisawong Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi what are gold crowns? Are they the gold saucers?
  • XandraSkyXandraSky Registered Users 49 Posts
    When you finish a venue having gotten 5 stars on all levels there will be a silver crown on the outside of that venue. Then when you serve all customers in all levels that crown will turn gold with a red jewel on it.