Lost All Progress

12346Next

Comments

• melilomelilo Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @DashingMike: it worked! I had to restart my phone but then, thanks to your efficient help, all my progress was back 
    😊👍
    I am happy to be able to join all current events. Thank you very much!
  • rumnehrumneh Registered Users 22 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I' ve lost my progress several times, usually it's restored in 3- 5 days, It is too long. Now there is an event with my favorite venues and I can't participate. 
  • rumnehrumneh Registered Users 22 Posts
    It has been fixed just after one day, thank you so much!
  • pineapplespineapples Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I've lost all my progress now too. Is there no way to back things up locally? I wasn't even online when it happened, but restarting/reconnecting didn't help.
  • zatarantazataranta Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

I've lost all my progress!! This is so unfair!! I can't play the Halloween series, the return of progress will take a long time.

• pineapplespineapples Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Well they "restored my progress" but it's only like a quarter of what I had done. Now I am really upset. I spent actual money on upgrades that didn't get restored.
  • staciariellastaciariella Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I opened my Cooking dash app & lost all my progress! I’m back to the first venue.
    I’ve tried connecting facebook but it didnt work.
    also already contacted the customer service several times, but got no replies until now (been 2 or 3 days).
    please give me my game progress back!!

My cooking dash username: flostacy
  • kasianalakasianala Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I also lost my progress, again! It happens for the third time! First time I started from the very beginning 😡 Last time I’ve connected to my FB profile and helped, but now I tried to do it for some time and nothing! After spending much money, time, having so many achievements 645 gold, 1500000 coins, crowns in each level, I have lost everything again. Customer help does not exist I think, because they never never answer!!! When I saw that here @DashingMike can help I have a hope again, but if no, nothing to do, I will give up and delete the game. Or maybe someone can give me advice?? Connection to FB doesn’t help. 
  • LozzifLozzif Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I had the same thing happen but when they sent the game through it’s months back. 

Ive lost four venues I had paid for (and the second slot) I had finished two to perfection and had bought three second slots for other venues (for ToS)

im down around 15 saucers and not exaggerating 1000 gold. 

I cant get a response from customer care anymore and I can’t figure out how to create a new ticket. 
  • CandygizCandygiz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    PLEASE help. I went to play the game on 26th December, only to see I had lost all my progress and it had gone back to the start. Missed out on all Xmas gifts and TOS and having spent money on it, am very annoyed. Contacted customer services who asked me for my TOS name which I gave but now I have not heard anything! Still getting notifications about the prize wheel etc. But obviously without the progress I can’t get to the prize wheel.
    Having not heard anything from C/S I was wondering if there was anyone on here that could help me!
  • artist21artist21 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Msflaire said:
    HELP!!! I opened cooking dash on my iPad this morning and all my venues are gone!!! I am on the very first venue again. I've been playing Cooking Dash since it's inception and I've spent literally hundreds of dollars on gold packages, coins and upgrades! I recently purchased fast flo deals and auto serves and everything is gone!!! I have not only bought every venue, I have stocked up and earned many vips and supers. I've also beat everything earning gold stars on every game I played. I'd purchased 3 slots on each game and purchased unlocks on at least 20 games all the way to Festival of Lights! I had over 2million in coins, over 300 in gold, 290 supplies and all of it is gone! It has me back to square one and asking me to buy everything all over again and having to earn my way back up...I had 9 fast flos, 8 fast and fingerous, 6 swift serve....and double digits in everyone else.I am furious! I have literally spent over $700 in 2016 alone in purchases and now I've lost everything??? I want to know what you are going to do to fix this problem?? I have been reading the forums and I see that I am not the only one that this has happened to. What is going on with Cooking Dash???? Why did this happen???
    Not even kidding when I say I registered for this site just to tell you that your financial decisions are moronic. You spent $700 in just one year to play a little game on your phone to pass the time? That's crazy! That's an obsession. What a waste of money. $700 is a lot of groceries for some poor, struggling families, it's clothes/shoes for children or fresh, uncontaminated water & food for a VILLAGE that's populated by emaciated human beings. Don't like people? Help some abused animals get medical care or food/homes. Even if you earned the money & have tons it's still gone & wasted so you can have something to do while you're on the toilet or in a waiting room. If you don't want to help needy people or animals, read a book! Lot less money is wasted so you can get a quick high from completing a level. I think the excitement you'd get from filling growling stomachs that are so painful they feel like their insides are being twisted & knotted & caring for innocent dogs that would be terminated because their care isn't affordable would last a lot longer. Just saying.