Videos to speed up recipes

squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
There are never any videos to speed up recipes. Is this a bug or are there just no videos?

Answers

• LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    There is a maximum of 8 videos per day, if you have used them to get gold, there will be no videos left when you try to speed up a recipe. At least thats how it works for me. Hope that helps.
    There is a maximum of 8 videos per day, if you have used them to get gold, there will be no videos left when you try to speed up a recipe. At least thats how it works for me. Hope that helps.
    Sorry, it gave an error when tapping post comment, i toght it didnt post so pressed again, apparently it posted all times🙈 
  • rumnehrumneh Registered Users 22 Posts
    I have 8 for gold and some for supplies, accelerating or random rewards that appear. They are also about 8 I guess. You have to boost your phone/tablet, clean, release some memory and have a high speed connection. 
  • rumnehrumneh Registered Users 22 Posts
    I have 8 for gold and some for supplies, accelerating or random rewards that appear. They are also about 8 I guess. You have to boost your phone/tablet, clean, release some memory and have a high speed connection.