Presto Digesto Series Finale

just a heads up, I could not even get past Level 1 without the Autochef. Thankfully i am only short about 30 tokens to get it for free.Im going to wait a day and spin the wheel a few times to see if I can earn a few more before I purchase the auto chef. I cant use the autochef VIP because I used all those up to finish the Treasure Hunt. Trying to get my other VIPs caught up before I start to prep those.

Exciting times! LOL

Comments

• djwombatdjwombat Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Yes I find the scoring system for this stage weird. When I tried to beat all the levels for the Treasure Hunt weeks ago, I just didnt get it. My food was all level 3 and all my appliances were level 3. Decor all level 3 except for carpet level 2. Side dishes are level 1 or 2. 

So how come for certain levels in stage 4, I can only get 3 stars? Even though I served all customers!!!????
    I had to unlock the additional slot to use auto chef and that alice in wonderland mad hatter boost. Take Your Time i think it is. Then and only then could I 4-star each level.

Try unlocking one additional slot for 40 gold and start building those Mad Hatter boosts now!! 17 hours to build. I got my Top Hat already. Best looking hat in game imo, better than even the witch's hat.