No response from customer service

nowheregirl32nowheregirl32 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Have been trying for a week, but have gotten no response from customer service.  Lost all my progress, and need help recovering. 

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    It takes about 3-5 business days. If they don’t respond back by then you can PM me and we’ll see what we can do. 
  • opay30opay30 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Last 3 weeks ago suddenly all my game became silver saucer. I already finished all the game with gold saucer. I’ve tried to contact CS but no response. Give me back all my gold saucer
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    @opay30 The golden crowns becoming silver is a known issue that our team is aware of. We're looking to fix this as soon as we can.
  • Ancutz6Ancutz6 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I've lost all my progress too. Customer care answered to tell me about the adventure wheel bug, which is not my current problem. They didn't even read my message. Will I be able to recover my progress? I've spent so much time and money for it..
  • MrSputsMrSputs Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    This has happened to me too. I think I've lost everything..... I spent even more money on it just before it crashed and then all my progress disappeared! 
  • MysticalMichelleMysticalMichelle Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have been trying to talk to customer service even looked for a phone number they answered me finally after 5 days with a short reply and not really a answer to fix my issue since then I sent them more messages and now it’s been 3 days still haven’t replied back 
  • vbfthree3vbfthree3 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited November 2018
    My experiences with customer service has been awful, I do not even try anymore. I do appreciate Dashing Mikes efforts....
  • DenneKnaitDenneKnait Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I accidentally uninstalled the app, although I have connected to Facebook before, but when I connected to Facebook again, it still did not recover all my progress! I tried to contact the customer service for help, but after one day, they still not reply me!!
  • staciariellastaciariella Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I opened my Cooking dash app & lost all my progress! I’m back to the first venue.
    I’ve tried connecting facebook but it didnt work.
    also already contacted the customer service several times, but got no replies until now (been 4 days without any response).
    please give me my game progress back!!
    My cooking dash username: flostacy

@DashingMike i’ve also messaged you 🙏🏻
  • elizard123elizard123 Registered Users 52 Posts
    @DashingMike was last active nov 15 and has been gone ever since. Hoping he’s just on vacation, otherwise he will be greatly missed.