Snake-Squeezer Juicer in Jungle Joint

Stupid question alert! ;-)

Why does the Snake-Squeezer Juicer have a number associated with it? (Right now, for me, it says 2 or 1). I haven't seen the ability to add more than one coconut at a time, and only one juice comes up per coconut. What am I missing?

Comments

• KimmycatKimmycat Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I have no clue, I just upgraded mine again so now it says 4, but I can still only put one fruit at a time into it, and it only makes one drink at a time.  I think it’s not functioning properly, because  it makes no sense. 
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I think it’s how many drinks you can make before it has to reload. So, mine says 4 - it will make one drink at a time, but when you have made 4 the timer comes up and it resets back to 4.
  • djwombatdjwombat Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    This snake is a liar. Just as he lied to Eve about the apple, he lies to us about how many coconut drinks he can make.Never trust a snake.
  • stream27stream27 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I was wondering about that too. I should be able to pull X number of drinks out of it before having to load another coconut like with other machines with counters. I'm assuming it's broken.
    stream27 said:
    I was wondering about that too. I should be able to pull X number of drinks out of it before having to load another coconut like with other machines with counters. I'm assuming it's broken.
    I don’t think it’s broken. There is only one machine for the drinks and three different types of drinks. So, if you put a coconut in and get four coconut drinks, what do you do with the three left over when the next customer wants a pineapple drink?
  • bluefire1983bluefire1983 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I agree with @winter004 — the number of drinks (4) is how many you can make before the (rather brief) timer. There doesn’t appear to be a bug after all, but it could do with a clearer explanation during the tutorial. 
  • KimmycatKimmycat Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Hmm. I tested that theory, but mine just stays at 4 as I make drinks.  The timer goes off every time I make a drink and the counter never changes.
    That’s odd - mine goes down by one every time I make a drink, then I get the circle while it reloads and goes back to 4.
  • YeslekYeslek Registered Users 26 Posts
    Coming to the forum to ask this same question.  I have the number 6.  It never changes and my timer is on for every drink.  I could see if I would get 6 instant drinks, but there's a bug, perhaps?

• bluefire1983bluefire1983 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Mine works as it should. The number goes to 4 after a cooldown, after which I can make 4 drinks without any cooldown time in between. The number also drops by 1 with each drink made. I guess this is the intended mechanism, which took a while to figure out. 
  • YeslekYeslek Registered Users 26 Posts
    Are there any fixes to make my snake guy give me the 6 drinks?  Kept spending gold to upgrade, but I'm still having to wait between drinks, even though it's set at 6.  @DashingMike, any suggestions?
  • stream27stream27 Registered Users 18 Posts
    winter004 said:
    stream27 said:
    I don’t think it’s broken. There is only one machine for the drinks and three different types of drinks. So, if you put a coconut in and get four coconut drinks, what do you do with the three left over when the next customer wants a pineapple drink?
    Ahh yes gotcha. I hadn't played enough levels yet to see that it makes more than one type of drink. i just assumed it was only for the coconuts like some of the drink machines in other levels. 
  • pricklyshrubpricklyshrub Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Mine stays at 4. It doesn’t countdown. It makes 1 drink at a time, and the timer is completed (circles one complete round) in the time it takes to make one drink.