Options

Jungle Joint - a new Paleo

In a bad way. Too many moving parts, and too much of a gold eater. Just plain bad.

Comments

• Options
    LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Fully agree! Had a lot of venues still to open and regret i didn’t open another. Also even when upgrading for a lot of gold it doesnt seem to help much...
  • Options
    SanguinarianSanguinarian Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Since a new trial of style is opening up... I was wondering if I should buy the Jungle Joint show ? 
  • Options
    winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I can’t believe the amount of gold it needs! I’ve spent over 400 and I’m not even over 50% of upgrades - I point blank refuse to spend anymore on it. There’s too many appliances that need upgrading, and some recipes use 5 different ones. I absolutely loathe this venue and it makes me wonder how much longer I can afford to play this game. Shame because it’s my favourite but venues that cost this much are just too much and not enjoyable.
  • Options
    Stina707Stina707 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    You almost HAVE to have the autochef, too.  This is the most gold I've spent on any venue.  I can't keep playing the game if the next new venues are equally expensive.
  • Options
    zansclarkzansclark Registered Users 27 Posts
    This one is not enjoyable.  And having the auto get be 300 irritates me to a new level.  

I was really getting into the swing of the month to month, but this venue is getting to be a chore. 
  • Options
    SanguinarianSanguinarian Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Oh boy... that’s a shame.. I’m still a beginner and I was thinking of keeping myself updated with the new venues for now and then playing backwards since I have unlocked all VIP recipes... 
    may be we should all write to the management to not make it so expensive...
  • Options
    AnnaNaomiAnnaNaomi Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    HATE HATE HATE this venue! It is so frustrating pretty much everything needs adding extra things to it when it's cooked so you either need to have 4 hands or at least one that makes sure things don't burn but the happy hour recipe is Dan the flinger, absolute tripe. I tried to do it and I tried so hard for the trial of style but I gave up, no point working so hard when I just cannot do it and it makes me want to fling my phone across the room