Jungle Joint—problem with snake squeezer juicer?

bluefire1983bluefire1983 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
@DashingMike
Is there a bug with this? The capacity shows 1 at the start but there’s no drink. When I add a coconut, the number turns to 2 but there is only one drink available. There’s no way for me to add two coconuts to make 2 drinks. The number is not matching the drinks available. 

Comments

• XandraSkyXandraSky Registered Users 49 Posts
    I just came here to ask the same question 
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    When was this released? I’m on IOS and there has been no update?
  • XandraSkyXandraSky Registered Users 49 Posts
    Mine updated this morning. And I have an iPad air
    How strange - it didn’t show up in my apps to update so I’ve had to update it after doing a search in the App Store.  Thanks for letting me know!😀
    Yes, I see what you mean with this. I’ve upgraded it and it shows 4 - it only gives me one drink though and I keep having to add one coconut per drink?
  • AlisonAlison Registered Users 26 Posts
    Snap!  I came here to ask the same question, I have upgraded it to 4 but can only make one drink at a time.

I am on Android
  • zandrasazandrasa Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I’m confused too! 
  • djwombatdjwombat Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Same problem here. My snake can now have the capacity to make 4 coconut drinks and yet i still have to add a coconut each time. Please fix my snake lol
  • pricklyshrubpricklyshrub Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Me too! Same problem as outlined. Paid for the snake to make 4, but it only makes 1. 
  • LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Can someone please explain how this snake should work?  As all stated above, it says 4, you can only add one ingredient at a time so whats the 4 say?
  • KimmycatKimmycat Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I have no idea, but Dashing Mike has disappeared so we will never find out ☹️
    My snake juicer is certainly broken.
  • pricklyshrubpricklyshrub Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Anyone willing to spend gold to see it further upgrades on the snake actually works? 🤑😆
    There’s a thread on this in the general discussion section btw. The 4 refers to how many drinks the snake can make consecutively before it has to reset. It then reloads and goes back to 4,( or whatever number you’ve upgraded it to).
    Thank you winter, but i can make more than 4 drinks, it never resets does it count down with you when you make a drink? And what does it do when it reloads? Just take additinal time? 
    It does count down for me. When i get to 1 and make the drink, I have to wait (the circle timer comes up) about 5-8 seconds before I can put any fruit in it to make another drink. I presume the wait is shorter the more you upgrade it.
    Well in that case i should not upgrade it anymore as it seems it may become even worse for me (that after upgrade it will count down). I have to wait on each drink but at least not again after i made 4. I do not like at all how this snake and the upgrades work.
    I do really really appreciate the high roller wheel when completing jungle joint 5 stars!😃
  • SanguinarianSanguinarian Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Laydia said:
    I do really really appreciate the high roller wheel when completing jungle joint 5 stars!😃
    At the end of the season or each level if you get 5 stars you get a high roller wheel ? 

If you get 5 stars on all levels. So hoping to get another once season finale is on