Options

Thanksgiving Series

Stina707Stina707 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
I read on another forum that a Thanksgiving Series was starting today.  I was wondering if anyone can verify that there will be one and if so, when will it upload.  I've checked my app store and there are no updates for me.  Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    They’re not usually done via an update though I may be wrong. The series finale of Parisian Palace is the first event due to start today. 
  • Options
    Has it started for you yet?
  • Options
    hnacksonhnackson Registered Users 38 Posts
    Nothing here. They usually start new events around noon or 1 eastern time. Also I'm curious @Stina707 what other forum did you see this on? there's also usually at least 24 hour notice of an event.
  • Options
    DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Hi winter004, can I ask where you saw that please? 
    There is normally an announcement on here but I haven’t seen one. 
  • Options
    Dennie said:
    Hi winter004, can I ask where you saw that please? 
    There is normally an announcement on here but I haven’t seen one. 
    If you click on the settings button in Cooking Dash, Customer Care, Gameplay and scroll to the bottom, there’s a section marked ’what are the upcoming events’. This tells you what’s coming up and the Thanksgiving Series details are in there. The series finale hasn’t come up for me yet though.
  • Options
    Thanks so much! I had never even thought to look there so would have missed it. 
  • Options
    Dennie said:
    Thanks so much! I had never even thought to look there so would have missed it. 
    No problem, I didn’t know about it either until another poster mentioned it on here a few months ago! There’s a Facebook page too, under Diner Dash that usually has all the events on and let’s you know when a new venue is about to be released.
  • Options
    Thank you. I will take a look. Good luck with the Thanksgiving Series! 🤗
  • Options
    Dennie said:
    Thank you. I will take a look. Good luck with the Thanksgiving Series! 🤗
    You too, although I really need to prep VIP’s - I’ve used them all trying to get 5 stars on Jungle Joint which I’ve now given up on!
  • Options
    winter004 
    Agreed!  I've had to give up on that venue.

• Options
    Skyler94Skyler94 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    It’s live now 😊
  • Options
    elizard123elizard123 Registered Users 52 Posts
    what happened to @DashingMike? I miss his announcements; he listed the official event details ahead of time for us so nicely
  • Options
    SanguinarianSanguinarian Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    @winter004 I did not know such an update existed..... Now i can be prepared in advance... WOAH... !!!!