Anyone get a new device?

i got a new iPad last night. Downloaded my favorite game, linked to my Facebook account and it did not bring up my existing game. Starts all over again from the very beginning. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Answers

• winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I don’t think it works like that unfortunately. I have the game on my IPad and phone (Android) - although I am linked via my Facebook account on both the version on my phone is on the tutorial (I only play on my Ipad). You will probably need the contact customer care with your Facebook ID and have them restore.
    I don’t think it works like that unfortunately. I have the game on my IPad and phone (Android) - although I am linked via my Facebook account on both the version on my phone is on the tutorial (I only play on my Ipad). You will probably need the contact customer care with your Facebook ID number and have them restore.
    I don’t think it works like that unfortunately. I have the game on my IPad and phone (Android) - although I am linked via my Facebook account on both the version on my phone is on the tutorial (I only play on my Ipad). You will probably need the contact customer care with your Facebook ID number and have them restore.
  • DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I recently got a new iPhone and was a very worried I might lose all my progress as I have been playing a long time. I took screenshots of everything!! 
    Anyway it was actually fine. I transferred the data from old phone to new but when I opened the game the restaurants had to re download. You have to leave the game open as it won’t work in the background. I didn’t touch anything just in case something went wrong. 
    If you can’t do that or it doesn’t work you will have to contact in app support. Good luck! 😬
  • XandraSkyXandraSky Registered Users 49 Posts
    It has been three days and It has not switched to my version. Still a beginner again. And I also have been playing long time. Had 300 plus gold. I sent message to support. Still waiting for a response. Bu5 I know it’s the weekend. 
    It has been three days and It has not switched to my version. Still a beginner again. And I also have been playing long time. Had 300 plus gold. I sent message to support. Still waiting for a response. Bu5 I know it’s the weekend. 
    It has been three days and It has not switched to my version. Still a beginner again. And I also have been playing long time. Had 300 plus gold. I sent message to support. Still waiting for a response.