Options

Autochef sales and token frustration

Please explain when autochefs have sales, why the percentage off is from what I have left of autotokens and not what the full amount of the autochef is?  

(25%off 300) - tokens = I get credit for every token I have earned to that point

Vs 

(300-tokens) * 25% off = you drastically cut all the work for tokens I have got and are taking away nearly 25% of them. 

I roughly have 200 tokens

(300-200) * (.75) = 75 left in gold to pay

(300 * .75) -200 =25 left in gold to pay. 

This is a significant frustration  

This game is often an uphill battle, please give equal credit to the field of players for the time and coins spent to equal credit to the players as I have spent coins and my time to earn spins to win tokens, while someone else maybe sees a greater overall reduction for the autochef because they did not put in the time. 

Comments

• Options
    LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Fully agree and am very very frustrated about exactly this too! I could have gotten one if they were fair about it and took it out of the total original cost minus the tokens already there (instead of the gold left to complete).
  • Options
    LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    this should not have been any gold...
  • Options
    tancabeantancabean Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hadn't noticed that before. That's pretty messed up. 
  • Options
    zansclarkzansclark Registered Users 27 Posts
    Well I ended up getting my last auto chef for 30... then my app messed up and I lost all my progress from the evening last night. 😕
  • Options
    AlisonAlison Registered Users 26 Posts
    A bit more notice or a longer offer duration would be good too, because I spent a lot of my gold the day before it started, if I had have known, I would have waited.