Im Really Innuit

Ive just started this level. 
Do you have to unlock two prep recipe slots to reach 5 starts in seasons 1 and 2 ? 
This level is easy but getting the star count is a little tough. 

Comments

• SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I have made it through season 2 with just 1 slot. I have not made it through season 3 yet. I;m working on Jungle and Innut and I heard Jungle is more important for valentine's event so I am putting my time and gold into jungle right now.
  • SanguinarianSanguinarian Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I have made it through season 2 with just 1 slot. I have not made it through season 3 yet. I;m working on Jungle and Innut and I heard Jungle is more important for valentine's event so I am putting my time and gold into jungle right now.
    The final milestone for the next TOS is Innuit. So I think that’s more important. Even in Season 2 with 52% updates done and one slot open where I use Karlo.. I only get 3 stars... 🙄
  • rumnehrumneh Registered Users 22 Posts
    I opened second receipt slot and made all with all 5 stars. I used the favorite  VIP always cause it appears 3 times and the other receipt appears 3 times too, food is upgraded to max. Used all authochefs from the last receipt rush.
  • SanguinarianSanguinarian Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    rumneh said:
    I opened second receipt slot and made all with all 5 stars. I used the favorite  VIP always cause it appears 3 times and the other receipt appears 3 times too, food is upgraded to max. Used all authochefs from the last receipt rush.
    Which prep recipe other than a VIP would you recommend ?