ToS is Lopsided...

JustMeTooJustMeToo Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
weird things going on in the ToS’.  On regular ToS I complete I barely have to put any effort in, and I can get 1st place.  Any time they have a series, all of a sudden, I have to fight to get past 7th place.  Even on the same levels.  

I also noticed, the very first time I start a ToS there are random people already joineds, low scores and I’ve never senn the screen names before.  After I complete the first level, suddenly there are all these screen names that I recognize who have sudden appeared.

why are the games so uneven? Sometimes way too hard, sometimes way too easy... the need to even out the playing field.  Any one else notice anything weird?

Comments

• vbfthree3vbfthree3 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I find the TOFS events mixed in difficulty, but mixed to the extent I never place above 7/8. I would be happy to get 1st place once. I would be interested in knowing how folks get placed in the groups they co Pete against.
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I never place above 7 and score around 70,000 - the people in the top 3 are often tens of thousands of points higher though so I have no chance of ever winning,
  • Alicia_BAlicia_B Registered Users 14 Posts
    I’m usually in the top 5. I do notice on TofS like the current one when you have to get 1st place in every one, it’s impossible. I was 1st in the first one for V Day. The current one I can’t get above 2nd. It’s always random ppl too. Pretty sure it’s engineeredso no one can get the top prize. 
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    The one I’m doing now is ridiculous, how do you get 210,000 style points?!
  • Alicia_BAlicia_B Registered Users 14 Posts
    This morning my 1st place win in the 1st TofS in vday series has magically disappeared. I wouldn’t have won the award anyway just annoying
  • luvmybaby102103luvmybaby102103 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I would like to know how the people that have 0 golden saucers are in first place...I think some hacking is going on
  • twinklewindtwinklewind Registered Users, Member 8 Posts