New trophies not working

Tina01Tina01 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Lots of new trophies available.  I like that!  However, while working to earn Danny and Gold on Country Fried Cabin, I get the Cat Lady Crepes trophy!  In addition, the game is not tracking progress of Danny served or total customers served in Country Fried Cabin.  I just went back to the game and the Cat Lady Crepes trophy shows available again!

Comments

• Tammy9876Tammy9876 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same issue here. Lost progress on new trophies and the Cat lady trophies can be claimed multiple times 
  • lavender8lavender8 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Same here. Game not saving Kitty Kate prep recipe   It’s just going back to 0 every time I check how many I prepped 
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Same!
  • LadyhawkeiiiLadyhawkeiii Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I’ve also noticed that I lost all of my series finale saucers in addition to these other problems.
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    They took the trophies down
  • lavender8lavender8 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    It worked for a few hours and then they took it away 
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    On a side note, has anyone else noticed the update to the Prepnomition VIP? I used in Valhalla and it’s awful! Totally unusable VIP now, I’m dreading trying Take your Time!
  • DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I just tried Prepnomition and take your time. They are the same, ie awful.  I’m not sure what they are even aiming for?!
    VIP’s are meant to help rather than hinder though. And I think they should announce it if they do this. Thank you for the heads up though.
  • cespinecespine Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
     Is the loss of series finale saucers still going on? I thought it was just me because I uninstalled and reinstalled the app
    cespine said:
     Is the loss of series finale saucers still going on? I thought it was just me because I uninstalled and reinstalled the app
    Nope, it’s still going on and it’s not just you.
    Just curious, the last big incident like this took over a month to fix. Are we going to get any word as to what’s going on and procedures we should follow soon? Or, should we be putting in tickets to get resolution for this problem?