Purchased bundle but did not receive items

lburch1128lburch1128 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Has anyone else had this issue? I recently purchased a bundle on sale for $9.99. it included 125 gold and some upgrades for Jungle Joint. My bank account was charged, but I never received the items. I contacted customer support and they said they'd fix it. Well it was never fixed. I never received the items, even after closing and reopening the game per their suggestion. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the items still never showed up. I contact customer support again and explained the situation and they said that their logs show that I received the items so they can't do anything. I'm really shocked by this. I've spent a lot of time and money on this game. I have done everything I can think of and customer support won't even respond to me now. Is this a common occurrence with anyone else?

Comments

• mstiepup75mstiepup75 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    A similar thing is happening to me... I pay for a monthly subscription (it's an addiction), and for a few months it was giving me the bundle I paid for, but now, it just stopped. Didnt stop taking the money out of my acct though. I've gotten in touch with customer service, but all they tell me is that the dev group is looking into my account. And that I shouldnt bother contacting them again. 😡