Tips for season finale of Tokyo Akedo

I'm at a loss for this venue. Since each guest can sometimes ask for 3-4 different things, you can only clear a few guests per level. I have two prep slots open, so I've been using Time Bonus and Turbo Time characters for their extra time bumps, but can still only serve 10-ish customers (so two sets with fully upgraded seats) before my time runs out because you have to serve most of them 3+ times. I have auto chef and all my food is fully upgraded, as well as tip bonus, and I keep getting reset at 3/5 of the season finale. Any tips on best prep characters to use or ways to increase the number of customers you can serve?

Comments

• bluefire1983bluefire1983 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Some tips:
    - Use the VIP for the venue (auto serve) paired with Turbo Time, you get more time this way
    - Make sure your oven, etc is upgraded to close to max -- I managed it fine with one or two upgrades away from max, but the speed of cooking really matters even more than the food being maxed.
    - Clear customers as they are served and pay coins. The swipe bonus is not worth waiting for
    - Shuffle the coin requirement until it's the lowest you can possibly get. I think the lowest for level 4 is around high 2000's and level 5 is around 3000 coins.

This is one of the toughest series finales for sure, but it's definitely doable with two slots and without maxing all the upgrades!