QUESTION - How to get a super high score (13K-14K +points) on TOS

jhiraldojhiraldo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hi guys! I’ve been playing CD for a long time and one of the things I’ve never been able to decipher about this game is how some people get super high scores (14K +) on the TOS. On some venues, I have 3 VIP slots and 100% upgrades and I can barely make 8K-9K and rarely 10K. I know that super Flo gives you double score if I’m not mistaken, but even though I try to take advantage when it’s on, it’s never enough. Can someone please explain me from their personal experience of making these numbers of TOS, how to perform that well? A video reaching a high score like that would be super helpful, I’ve tried everything (except the obvious technique those high scoring players use) at this point and I’m being super overshadowed by other players. 

Comments

• doantuankhoidoantuankhoi Registered Users 211 Posts
    1. Getting the TOS Saucer of that venue will give you a 5% increase, which will be enough to get your score to 10k.
    2. Using time boosters. Each of them give you more time individually, so sometimes top players will use 1 or 2 of those boosts and sacrifice others (recommended: Swift Serve + 2 time boosters for maximum points yield).
    3. Earning as many golden saucers as possible. Sometimes the only reason I've ever gotten 2nd or 3rd in a TOS venue is because of this. Each of them only gives you 10 points, but if the difference is 20-50 saucers (this can happen if you miss a lot of series finales and TOS saucers), that's a whole lot of points.
    Also, it isn't recommended to use the venue's VIPs, since they are often not as useful as other boosters. The 200 bonus points can be made up by the extended time.
    Join our fan-made Facebook group to discuss Diner DASH Adventures: https://www.facebook.com/groups/310392116445016/
     Join our fan-created Reddit to comment on my videos since my channel is set for kids so users cannot post comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/DinerDASHAdventures
    Join GoldenBear's Discord server for the game: https://discord.gg/sywfX9Z
  • jhiraldojhiraldo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    1. Getting the TOS Saucer of that venue will give you a 5% increase, which will be enough to get your score to 10k.
    2. Using time boosters. Each of them give you more time individually, so sometimes top players will use 1 or 2 of those boosts and sacrifice others (recommended: Swift Serve + 2 time boosters for maximum points yield).
    3. Earning as many golden saucers as possible. Sometimes the only reason I've ever gotten 2nd or 3rd in a TOS venue is because of this. Each of them only gives you 10 points, but if the difference is 20-50 saucers (this can happen if you miss a lot of series finales and TOS saucers), that's a whole lot of points.
    Also, it isn't recommended to use the venue's VIPs, since they are often not as useful as other boosters. The 200 bonus points can be made up by the extended time.
    Thank you so much for your advice! I barely have 91 saucers and the top player which is making 14K in my group has above 200! Maybe that’s the reason. I’ll keep adding more saucers. I’m just having too much trouble with the clothes, I don’t even have 1 saucer for complete clothes, not even for Table Steaks I have the whole outfit. Thanks again!
  • Bel_dashBel_dash Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I hasve never managed to pass of 4k...any recommendations? For example, I have table steak 90%, with autochef and never more than 4k...
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Bel_dash said:
    I hasve never managed to pass of 4k...any recommendations? For example, I have table steak 90%, with autochef and never more than 4k...
    Depends on how many VIP slots you have open.  I have Eats for Earth in my current TOS - I have 69% upgrades and got just over 7k. If you have autochef, Swift Serve and Turbo Time are the 2 most useful to use. As someone else said, when you have Super Flo, don’t let tips stack up - clear them and serve as many people as you can. 
  • Bel_dashBel_dash Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    winter004 said:
    Depends on how many VIP slots you have open.  I have Eats for Earth in my current TOS - I have 69% upgrades and got just over 7k. If you have autochef, Swift Serve and Turbo Time are the 2 most useful to use. As someone else said, when you have Super Flo, don’t let tips stack up - clear them and serve as many people as you can. 
    I will try to unlock more vips. At the moment, I have onyl space for one of them.

Thanks!!!
  • ANDREA44ANDREA44 Registered Users 21 Posts
    As mentioned above: Scores that high can only bei achieved with three VIPs (Auto Server, Time Bonuses, and Turbo Time is my favourite combination). The more golden saucers the better. Venue has to be fully upgraded.