"Take your time" recipe change

FwagsFwags Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Has anyone else experienced a change in this recipe  It shows you a preview of each customer before the are seated and it obscures who you are currently serving.  Aside from them that it has floating numbers.  It's really messy and confusing, when was this change made??

Answers

• Alicia_BAlicia_B Registered Users 14 Posts
    I just saw that. Huge pain in the ass.  Yet another unnecessary way to make ToS more difficult. 
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Yes, I commented on another thread that it’s awful. It only shows the main meals as well,  I used it in VIP Valhalla and it didn’t show the starters they needed so it was next to useless. 
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Yes, I commented on another thread that it’s awful. It only shows the main meals as well,  I used it in VIP Valhalla and it didn’t show the starters they needed so it was next to useless. 
  • DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    On my Trial or Style no one is using it. Normally everyone does! I agree Fwags it is really messy. 
  • Tina01Tina01 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I agree with everyone else here.  I just used it and HATE the change.  There is just too much going on.  Good thing I have the recycle bin because I threw away so much food and drink!  In Dim Sum Citadel you can’t see the open spots in front of the customers for all the crap in the way!  Change it back!
  • Tina01Tina01 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I agree with everyone else here.  I just used it and HATE the change.  There is just too much going on.  Good thing I have the recycle bin because I threw away so much food and drink!  In Dim Sum Citadel you can’t see the open spots in front of the customers for all the crap in the way!  Change it back!
  • ohareohare Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Hey everyone.  I wrote to customer care and they did not know about this glitch.  If someone can get a screenshot of there's I will send it to them.  I do not have any made up.  Thanks.

• ohareohare Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Hey everyone.  I wrote to customer care and they did not know about this glitch.  If someone can get a screenshot of there's I will send it to them.  I do not have any made up.  Thanks.

• geraintlewis268geraintlewis268 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Same is true with Prepmonition. But I love it!