Trial of style never open?

anniepannie33anniepannie33 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Hi, I play daily on my iPad but I've never seen the trial venue open before, I'm wondering if there have been trials on since late December to now. Is it something I have to unlock? Thanks!

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! There should be a new Trial of Style Event this week. Let me know if you're not seeing it on Friday. We'll get this figured out! :)
  • anniepannie33anniepannie33 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I can't see it again. I've sent a message to support before but they stated that it was a limited thing, which I know already. I'm in the UK if that helps, I've heard it can change by region.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    There shouldn't be any reason you're not seeing it unless your device is unable to handle the new version since it is animation heavy. If you've gotten the pop-up to contact support it usually means that the device is unable to handle 2.0.
  • anniepannie33anniepannie33 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Alright, I’ve just updates to iOS 11 on my iPad mini and it’s not show8ng still, so I’ll ask if anyone’s else with the same has had the problem. Thanks anyway
  • Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts

on my iPad mini

Found your problem. The Ipad mini series has a pitiful amount of RAM (Especially the first generation) and is unable to handle the animations of the new updates. I know this because I played on an ipad mini and when I sent in a request ticket, I got a message saying that my device wasn't powerful enough to run the update.

• rooroo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It always says 'this is the previous trial of style' and it's never open for me to play ☹☹