Trial of Style goals end before second Trial of Style is over?

scotcherscotcher Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
As the title says, I noticed earlier that the temporary goals for completing levels in the ToS and for finishing in top places expire before the ToS ends. Like right now it says ToS event ends in 1 day 20 hours but the goals expire in 1 day 9 hours. How can I complete the goals if they expire before I can place in the second ToS?

edit: never mind it changed now and I don’t know how to delete this 

Comments

• Athena480Athena480 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It didn’t fix on mine! Didn’t get any of the trophies and I was #1. Not happy right now. Getting really annoyed with the bugs. I contacted them. 
  • scotcherscotcher Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I did put in a ticket after I got no response here and right before it ended I got a response. He said “We have received word from our development team and they confirmed that the necessary adjustments have been already made. Please force-close and relaunch the game to refresh your game's data.” 
    That makes it seem like they knew of the issue so hopefully you can get the rewards still if you put in a ticket
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Happened to me too, just sent a ticket.
  • Alicia_BAlicia_B Registered Users 14 Posts
    I like how I was asked to send a screenshot of my ranking for both trials in the series. Apparently with all their bugs I need to screenshot everything now. 😒
    Seriously? I dont have screenshots!
  • DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Same here, I have one of the second but not the first. I sent them the screenshot of the achievements that show I have won the first. I hope that is ok.

They are so poor, I hope they hurry up and end the game. They have zero interest in customer service. They go out of their way to be so unhelpful that people can’t face dealing with them. 
    Seriously? I dont have screenshots!
    You should still be able to screenshot the last trial. I was just snarky & told them I can’t screenshot something that isn’t available & multiple ppl have created tickets for the same problem. 
    They sent me all the awards I should have gotten. Just sucks we have to do this cause they’re giving up on this game. 
    Alicia_B said:
    They sent me all the awards I should have gotten. Just sucks we have to do this cause they’re giving up on this game. 
    How long did it take them to reply? I havent heard back all day.
    Alicia_B said:
    How long did it take them to reply? I havent heard back all day.
    It was a few hours. And the game doesn’t have push notifications for responses so I just opened it every so often to see if there was a response.